Reviews for Jaws of Steel
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You should go on with this story. You've even got the deep south dislike of outsiders around when there is trouble right(South Carolina native here). I wouldn't doubt some of the town knows what/who is causing trouble and is just scared to talk.
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Good Luck with the story. I have enjoyed the dabbles that started this adventure of yours and look forward to seeing what you will do with it. The first chapter is a good start and can't wait to see how it goes.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
... to be continued ... makes me very happy! Fantastic start - LOTS more of Dean with nothing but a towel round his waist please. YUMMY :)

x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Good start, Viv - and they seem in character to me! Look forward to further developments...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Come on...I need more. Don't leave me hanging!

bev x
Arianna Galloway chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
hey i remember that begining part! im glad you decided to make a story out of it :D
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'd read your drabble, and I'm so eager to see what you'll do with it now! Drabbles are great, but they always leave this kind of 'not-enough' feeling, you know what I mean?

Anyway, already waiting for your next update! And don't worry, you've got both brothers just fine! :)
KDean9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ah Great start ! but did you have to end it there? hahaa cant wait to read more evrything looks great:DD
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OOOOOH, great start! I can't wait to read more.