Reviews for School Spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ha! Awesome That Was Legendary!
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Cheerleader!Kurt is my personal weakness. I can't blame Blaine for wanting to rip the uniform of him. Anyway, this was adorable. And ridiculously sexy.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh I bet Blaine liked Kurt in that uniform! Very cute. The only thing I didn't really like was Kurt saying he couldn't dance - because he really can. Other than that, it was incredibly enjoyable. Well done!
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love this story. Blaine finding out Kurt was on the football team always makes me happy.
louiseintheskywithdiamonds chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I totally understand Blaine, Kurt looks totally hot in those uniforms (well, he's hot all the time, but especially wearing them).

Anyways, loved the story! (:
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Omg, this was fantastic. And now and forever, Blaine will have a fetish for Kurt in his Cheerio uniform in my head. XD
lkfra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked that story, thannks for sharing :)
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was great! Just awesome. )
FabyGinny05 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Gosh, that was so sweet! And I have to agree with Blaine, Kurt looks hot in the cheerio uniform. I remember 4 minutes and 3

Pretty great fic, thanks for sharing! :)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LaniLaniDuck chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
There've been quite a few "Blaine has a thing for Kurt in his Cheerios uniform" but this is my favorite. I love it!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You're so good! I would have never thought about the uniforms! This was awesome.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
soo great! glee is giving me a uniform kink. thanks for sharing
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Absolutely love it!
Stellata chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Gah, Kurt in a cheerio outfit... Mmm, mmm, mmm!

Very hot story for something thats just rated T! Good work, especially on the characterization.