Reviews for Just Go
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Morgan is definitely proving to be something of a bad influence with this, but it did work out well. Not sure how pleasant that impending lecture would be though. Nicely done, thank you for posting.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
nice
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love Reid the hero. xo
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Reid forgot he was diced?
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Another great one
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
ahaha
Lilynette chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved it! I love it when Reid gets to be The Man. Plus, he got whumped, so I love this even more ;P Thanks for writing and sharing!
Original Phunking Kidd chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
To be honest I thought Reid was going to get badly injured, but then he beat the bad guy. Yay! lol
NunziBelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I said I would come back to review this story and I am! :)

I did not expect this story to go as it did. I was expecting angst and the like... Man, was I surprised. But in a good way! I was surprised in a very very very good way!

Oh Reid... You really must stop splitting up form your partner, it never leads to a good thing. Silly boy, will he ever learn? xD Also, boys, you always wait for back up! Geeze!

I love this line: "Reid ignored his sense of self-preservation, something he had gotten quite used to..." I'm assuming you meant he had gotten used to ignoring his sense of self preservation. If so, I throw a chuckle in your direction. Does Reid really have any sense of self preservation left?

Ok now to review the moment of EPIC... REID TACKLED AN UNSUB! I was not expecting this! I loved it though! He was so badass it was awesome! :D If I would see this on CM one day, I would probably pass out from glee and happiness (ok not really, but I would freak out quite a bit).

Really, the whole fight scene just screamed BAMF! I had a huge smile on my face as I read this. God, that Reid, always bringing up new surprises. Ya gotta love him. :D What's even better is that you had him completely in character while he was doing the tackling/combat. You don't expect Reid to do something like tackle an UnSub, yet you managed to keep the Reid-ness behind the BAMF.

And the cherry on the sundae... The conversation between Morgan and Reid. I always love their conversations and this one was so wonderfully written. I love how Morgan is all proud of him for what he did and that they had that little connection of "yeah it feels good to be a tackling BAMF".

Though, I would not mind it at all to see Reid do some more tacking every now and again. xD
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It was nice to see Reid being the aggressor for once. We need more like this. Nice story.
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The action felt real and really flowed well. Great job!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was fun to read, yay Reid and Morgan moments! Great job. Love the details and intensity. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
SSAFunbar chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I agree that was fun id like to see reid tackel an unsub on the show and not to protect some one else although I loved that too, and the acion patrs were really good and I'm curious as to how the reid/hotch conversation went :)
donttouch chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved it :3
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I liked this one. And that last quote, does that mean I'll be safe(ish) on thin ice if I just go as fast as I can? Because I'd rather be sure, so if that situation does come up I don't follow the advice and end up drowning.