Reviews for they made a statue of us
bewaremypengirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
woah...
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ya nailed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Have you heard the song "Us" by Regina Specktor? Check it out! And your writing is amazing! Could you do one for Zoe?
prince of the seas chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
excellent
readwritereview chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
six words:
you captured each of them perfectly
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So funny! Do more characters, please: Rachel, especially!
bleachers chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
crying because why would you write something like this?

my favorites were probably percy's and nico's, but GROVER'S.

anyway, yes, this is lovely. (:
ProjectEve chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
wow. just...amazing. so deep and thoughtful, this was excellent. Write on!

Fly on,

AeonFirebrand
Annabeth-Athena's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh my gods. Wow. Are you RR in disguise? I love your stories - they have a depth and feel to them that most other FanFiction authors can't achieve. I love re way you played with words - simple; elegant, concise. Perfect. I'm writing a PJO fanfiction myself, and I was planning to start a thing where every chapter, I'm going to post the title and author of a story that really struck, really resonated with me. (I've only written 1 chapter so far, the introduction.) I was hoping you wouldn't mind it if I used this story as my recommendation for chapter 1? The story's called "Celebrity Loves Me, Celebrity Loves Me Not". If you mind, please PM me. I'll wait a week or so. If you don't PM me, I'll assume you don't mind. Thank you! Keep writing!

~ Annabeth-Athena's Daughter (that is my username; too lazy to login, srry)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
describing characters in six words of perfection whoa.
Stranded Star chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh, lovely. Of course, Annabeth love forever, but Beckendorf's was just absolutely unbelievable. So touching. Keep writing!

~strandedstar
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hi

Okay I love this story and the other story for the hunger games becasue i read those books too and i like pretty much all the stories you've written (haven't read all of them) not just this one. so yeah

Kii-Bye
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Can you do Clarisse and Chris? Good story
justagirlwithideas chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I know how hard these 6 word novels are, I had to do them for a school project once! And these are exceptional. Amazing job, these were a pleasure to read and really captured the characters. How about...a Clarisse one?
soccerbabe333 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010