Reviews for While The Cats Away
Guitar Amateur chapter 18 . 3/6
Cooooo coooo *flutter in*
"I rather liked the third sentence in the third to last paragraph. It makes me feel warm about the couple, so sweet.
I didn't notice the story was also continued/finished until I visited your profile to snoop and thought, "Oh yeah, I wonder if other stories are also worked on- oh, hey, yay!" So, thank you. This was a pleasant surprise. I made sure to reread it from the beginning so that I could truly appreciate it."
Lostie chapter 18 . 3/4
Yes! it wasn't cheezy at the end! (and finally a story that doesnt end with a kiss)
Thumbs up for this one!
Lostie chapter 12 . 3/4
The thought of gaz fills you with DETERMINATION. (had to, sorry!)
I like liked the last line, it has some truth to it.
SuperLombax chapter 11 . 2/23
How does Zim know about Star Wars?
SuperLombax chapter 10 . 2/23
Dib's gonna die.
Holy crap. That was SO good. I read this a few months ago when it was unfinished and I stumbled upon it in all its finished glory tonight. Reread the whole thing and that ending was majestic. :') Lol. I hope you're reading the Zim comics as they give me the warm and fuzzies. And thank you for writing this. It was lovely (but never really clear why Zim didn't want to make physical contact with his hands?) But yes. Gir would be proud of this masterpiece. ;)
Cumatilis16 chapter 18 . 2/15
I like how you didn't go with the "cliché first kiss" ending, and I love third wheel Dib :) Great story! I loved reading this!
Invader Johnny chapter 18 . 2/15
Well I can say this, Gaz and Zim being together was never meant to be easy but they made it but of course some irony has to happen and Gaz now is sick, I'm with Zim, I blame Dib for that!

But unlike the annoying bug headed boy, Gaz will get the best medical care if Zim has anything to say about it, heh heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
bbb21 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
OK i like penguins, and the image of zim sleepless trying to run of Vampire penguins and gir monted in a zombie vampire piggie was fun. Good work!
bbb21 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
More piggies! Awelsome fic. Has fun reading until here.
R.S.L chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
aaahhh pour zim... HAHAHAHA! loved it :)
LittleEnglishLass chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
I only just found it, and I have to say, it's really really good. As in, brillant good. :)
ThePhantomhiveTwins chapter 1 . 9/4/2012