Reviews for Finding The Ideal
Enmy chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I’ve been wandering when someone would write a KKM/Kazeki story. It’s the only Kazeki crossover that seems interesting to me since I want to see how people imagine an encounter between Gilbert and Wolfram. Keep going!
luvdawinx chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Damn you! You are an amazing author and this is an amazing story! Please don't stop this, alright? I am both joking and not joking when I say that if these stories don't continue I will find a way to send a certain someone (aka you) into deep hell!
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Get to the next chapter already! I'm dying over here to see when Serge gets into all this! Dying, I tell you! DYING! {:0
Imako Nomi chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Are you serious! Yuuri can't be getting married to her! D: now way! I hope Wolfram gets him back! Ugh! D:(
maohqueen chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Great story development in this chapter! The way that Gilbert and Wolfram act together is exactly how I think they would. And now I'm itching to find out what happened to Serge. I'm glad the Gilbert's uncle issue was resolved for now (that guy always keeps me on edge..evil bastard). And the engagement was a huge surprise! It totally had me stunned (and by the looks of it, so did Wolf .). Now, grammer itself doesn't really bother me, so long as I can understand the events and feelings shown by the characters, but it looks like you actually typed a whole sentence twice. It was "And before Wolfram could reach out to snatch the precious but conflictual ribbon, Gilbert had slammed the door shut, his laughter echoing throughout the place like a mocking devil. The captain felt his place reduced to a minute stone."

This happens to the best of us (it sure as hell happened to me before). But other than that, it was a great chapter. Can't wait for your update .
maohqueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh my gosh, I've been dying for someone to create a crossover of kaze/kyo! The stories just seem to fit so right, and the Thomas manga was a perfect part as well (almost forgot about that one). I can't wait to see what will happen when Serge comes on the scene. I promise to review every chapter for this. I'm loving it already. Arigato!
Vergessene89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This story is so good! I LOVE it! And I completely agree that Kaze to Ki no Uta is very heartbreaking and beautiful! I cried so much at the end(I totally hated that, by the way. How could they do that!) Please update soon! If you do, I'll be a faithful reviewer!
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That's s interesting!

I love Yuuram and I love SergexGilbert!

I am so happy that you made this cross story

and Thomas is a nice add! I have read as well Thomas no Shinzou

I will definitely be following this story

Please update soon!