Reviews for Catch and Release
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Loved this! Cant wait to start the second rendition to this story.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
This chapter is so bittersweet. Bitter because of the reminder of their baby and sweet because of the affection they have for each other. I loved that little bit with Chuck waiting for Blair and not even noticing Penelope. I loved that Blair was so pleased over his genuine smile. I like that Chuck wanted to let Blair know that he had forgiven her.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Oh no. Their two archenemies are teaming up.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Good job with the sexual tension, especially at the end of this chapter. I love it when Chuck and Blair are described as a matched pair. I loved the dialogue and Chuck's admission that he's worried about Blair, in fact terrified for her.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Georgina, did it, huh? I'm glad Chuck's thinking of explaining the necklace idea to Blair and I'm glad he told her about Carter. The more they communicate the less that could be used against them later. I hope there's not Dan pining for Blair in this story!
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Well I'm glad Chuck didn't make that wager. I hope he doesn't later on.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
She miscarried. I wonder if Chuck knows that or if he thinks she did something herself? Could that be why they hate each other so much? Because of the baby or because Blair went back to Nate? I wonder what's happening to Serena during these flashbacks? Poor girl, despite what she did with Nate, I can't help feeling sorry for her.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Whoa, just wow. Serena with a two year old Archibald. Where's her family? Why didn't Nate just marry her? Hmmm, for that matter, why didn't Chuck and Blair have a shotgun wedding? This is getting more intriguing by the second. I almost cried over the reading of the will, BTW, with how Chuck remembered Nate, especially how he felt when his best friend said he trusted him.
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I could see the overlapping 'scenes' in my mind's eye and it's so well done! I love it! The night swim was really interesting. I'm assuming it's your version of Victrola?
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Wow, full blown animosity between our lead characters here. LoL
I'm glad Blair knew about Nate and Serena before she got married. I wonder if she stayed a virgin or if she let Nate have her? I wonder why she and Chuck hate each other so much? Surely not due to his witholding the information that Georgina so cruelly unleashed on Blair?
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very intriguing! They have to have had a past... I'm guessing it came to nothing since Blair was already promised to Nate? I like your descriptions and overall style of narration.
Moonflower26 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
You are an incredible author! I started to read yet anither of your stories and I already adore it. The scene on the beach had been wonderful as remake of Victrola. I'm looking forward to know whether it ended the same way. Chuck and Blair fruitlessly scheming against their parents are delightful to read about.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was by far one of the best stories I have read on this site so far. I know it is complete but I can't help but want to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
hahaha i love this chapter! so fun! :DDD
CKlover chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Your AWSOME storyteller! And I just love your long chapters! Cant wait for more of recent chair stories!