Reviews for Danny Phantom: Stolen Years
Did those GIW morons ACTUALLY forget that what is a dead-end for a human is not necessarily a dead-end for a ghost? If so, that's pretty stupid, even for them. I don't know much about genes, but if the genes that were eliminated were the ones that control aging, shouldn't that just mean that Danny and Sam would have stopped aging, not reverted to children? I'm glad you chose to make the relationship between Danny and Danielle that of siblings instead of that of parent and child. I find it kind of creepy when people have Danny call Danielle his daughter and Danielle call Danny "Daddy". It's seriously disturbing, considering the fact that Danielle looks like she's somewhere between 10 and 12 years old when Danny is only 14 or 15.
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 10/4
It's a good thing I don't suffer of diabetes, so much sweetness would definitely have killed me already. Seriously, the scenes with Little Danny and Little Sam were just freaking adorable. Which makes me wonder, is there any chance their powers will be passed on to their children when they eventually have them? Woe to whoever has to babysit them when the time comes XD
Very funny!
Great job!
Ariastella chapter 1 . 7/23
Gosh! This is cavity-inducing! That was seriously the cutest thing I'd ever read!

Also, are the GIW 'really' still funded by the government? It's just that, I somehow doubt that the pres would support them goin' out to try to capture & dissect the guy who saved the ENTIRE FLIPPIN' PLANET!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 5/15
Awww...this was so cute and funny. :)

Looks like Maddie won't be so willing to long for the old days now.

Dani was awesome in this chapter. She went from naive girl to cool big sister in half a chapter. :)
ghostly marbles chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
AAAHHHH EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT. I love how Danny was being all overprotective big brotherly to Danielle and when he bonded with Maddie. Feels explosion jfcnirsvbnd
Burke23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Cybertron? Really?

Aaaaaand they were turned into babies. Why does this happen in every cartoon show? Ben 10. Spongebob. Fairly Odd Parents. Jimmy Neutron. Need I go on?
Sally Yang chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Great story and funny ending where you said that jack, jazz and danielle all hovering over with a heavy object
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
That ending! I have tears in my eyes! OH GOODNESS!
If my heart swells up anymore then it'll burst! ALL THE FEEEEELLLLSSSS!
Talented doesn't even cover it anymore. Just saying.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This story is very good and funny too.
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I love this story to. You always do great work. The guys in white are really nuts. You think they learn by now making danny phantom mad is death wish. Look who talking about here these people almost kill everyone on earth because they though be good idea destoy the ghost zone. I can't wait fine out who pays the bill for these losers because this person must really be out of their mind to it. I do not think guys in white want go back fentons house because in living large ep they could ran like crazy to get out of it. Danny and his mom scene was real cute. I love danny calling dani his little sister that was so danny. I like it if you give val's dad part in story because he knows danny's half ghost also like to know if is sort of friends with fentons. Maddie learn to be careful what wish for you just might get it. I think be cool idea if fenton family all went trip for meeting with all the ghosthunters a round the world and get in middle of something that gets out of hand. What do you think about it? I can't wait to see how danny will take the news when his little sister goes on a date. All can is he better treat her right or he have very mad half ghost after him. I still like it if frostbite get meet danny's parents and their feeling on him being call the great one. Do you have any ideas on what danny and sam do for living when they grow up? How about a wedding and honeymoon fanart photo of sam and danny for my brithday. That be will sweet. I look forward to more of your stories when they come out. Feel free to email me because I like hearing from you.
Animation Adventures chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wasn't this a sweet and humorous adventure for Team Phantom. Even when they were little kids, Danny and Sam enjoyed each other's company. Like Danielle, the part that touched me was how Danny proclaimed that nobody could attack 'his little sister'. As opposed to calling them cousins, they took a step closer and watch each other's backs like siblings would. Really nice and I like how Maddie's pining for Danny's youth circled back at the end when she remembered her promise.
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
...OK, the tender moment was kind of ruined by the funny moment at the end, but I'm not complaining XD But yeah, I do like the touching moments with Maddie and Danny at the end.

Though yeah...the Guys in White are more of a threat than Danny will ever be...
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was great I really like the realism you put into the 10 min aging and the reactions little Danny and little Sam had to everything but when your done with the pics you're already doing what do you think of one with the little versions of Sam and Danny I say this cause I'm having trouble picturing them in their 5 year old forms.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very cool stuff. I've read you got the idea from a Star Trek episode.
Your series is one aweome take on a fictional Season 4.