Reviews for Danny Phantom: Stolen Years
Burke23 chapter 1 . 6/30
Cybertron? Really?

Aaaaaand they were turned into babies. Why does this happen in every cartoon show? Ben 10. Spongebob. Fairly Odd Parents. Jimmy Neutron. Need I go on?
Sally.yang chapter 1 . 4/7
Great story and funny ending where you said that jack, jazz and danielle all hovering over with a heavy object
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/5
That ending! I have tears in my eyes! OH GOODNESS!
If my heart swells up anymore then it'll burst! ALL THE FEEEEELLLLSSSS!
Talented doesn't even cover it anymore. Just saying.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This story is very good and funny too.
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I love this story to. You always do great work. The guys in white are really nuts. You think they learn by now making danny phantom mad is death wish. Look who talking about here these people almost kill everyone on earth because they though be good idea destoy the ghost zone. I can't wait fine out who pays the bill for these losers because this person must really be out of their mind to it. I do not think guys in white want go back fentons house because in living large ep they could ran like crazy to get out of it. Danny and his mom scene was real cute. I love danny calling dani his little sister that was so danny. I like it if you give val's dad part in story because he knows danny's half ghost also like to know if is sort of friends with fentons. Maddie learn to be careful what wish for you just might get it. I think be cool idea if fenton family all went trip for meeting with all the ghosthunters a round the world and get in middle of something that gets out of hand. What do you think about it? I can't wait to see how danny will take the news when his little sister goes on a date. All can is he better treat her right or he have very mad half ghost after him. I still like it if frostbite get meet danny's parents and their feeling on him being call the great one. Do you have any ideas on what danny and sam do for living when they grow up? How about a wedding and honeymoon fanart photo of sam and danny for my brithday. That be will sweet. I look forward to more of your stories when they come out. Feel free to email me because I like hearing from you.
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wasn't this a sweet and humorous adventure for Team Phantom. Even when they were little kids, Danny and Sam enjoyed each other's company. Like Danielle, the part that touched me was how Danny proclaimed that nobody could attack 'his little sister'. As opposed to calling them cousins, they took a step closer and watch each other's backs like siblings would. Really nice and I like how Maddie's pining for Danny's youth circled back at the end when she remembered her promise.
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
...OK, the tender moment was kind of ruined by the funny moment at the end, but I'm not complaining XD But yeah, I do like the touching moments with Maddie and Danny at the end.

Though yeah...the Guys in White are more of a threat than Danny will ever be...
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was great I really like the realism you put into the 10 min aging and the reactions little Danny and little Sam had to everything but when your done with the pics you're already doing what do you think of one with the little versions of Sam and Danny I say this cause I'm having trouble picturing them in their 5 year old forms.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very cool stuff. I've read you got the idea from a Star Trek episode.
Your series is one aweome take on a fictional Season 4.
OwlsloveApples chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
You are amazing this is the season 4 of Danny Phantom they never made. PLEASE write more! :D
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Dear Aaron12

The quality is great, great narration, dialog, interaction, romance, depth, suspense, complexity and drama.

All the characters were great,: very in character and full of depth and complexity.

The beginning was great; Danielle is having a snack (still adapting to the Fenton family) and notices Jazz and Maddie going through the family album and gets involved. Their interaction and dialog as they view a few photos of kindergarten Danny was very amusing and in character; particularly Maddie wishing to have her young Danny back and Jazz recalling how much of a hand full Danny was at that age.

The part where Sam and Danny are at Sam’s Manor preparing a personal activity was dynamic, full of depth, romance and complexity. Their interaction and dialog (ad they prepare things) was things was great and in character. The moment where they cuddled was sweet (and not excessive) and the vague reference to the telepathic link between them was great too.

The scene with Tucker and his secretary was amusing.

The following scenes at the Fenton house were very amusing: they discover that some ghosts are loose (and something about them are suspicious) and Jack wants to try his new invention out and his family is worried (the flashback was interesting too).

The following scenes with an electrical blackout occurring, causing mass commotion, affecting an array of people was intense and dynamic.

The scene with the angry mob (led by Sam’s parents) at the Fentons’ house was amusing, and the aftermath of the Court was pretty good too.

The following scenes with Sam and Danny confronted by the Man In White was very good, full of good humor, drama and a touch of suspense. Also, the reference to a past episode was great. And they got hit by a weapon that seems to have had no affect.

The following scenes are my favorite. Danny and Sam get home and without warning, they turn into kids (cute). Its very amusing with Maddie getting all giddy with having her son as a child, Jazz sees the problem coming, and Danny and Sam are miffed with the whole ordeal, till their minds slowly regress, turning them into hyperactive children and give the family and friends a load of headache.

It was a great plot twist when five year old Danny and Sam escape the house and Danielle goes after them and then the Men in White attack and Danielle defends the kids, but gets captured by the MIW.

The scene with Tucker and the Fentons figuring out a cure for Danny and Sam was dynamitic full of depth and creatively scientific jargon.

It was very dynamic when Little Sam and Little Danny returning home (scared out of their wits). The following scenes are great where the device is set to cure them, but Little Sam is too terrified to walk in and Little Danny tries to comforts his tiny girlfriend (though that’s not an accurate term now) and Sam finds her courage through Danny. It was very sweet, and it was amusing with the others watching the two kids and are touched by their cuteness.

Then Sam and Danny are restored to their original ages (and their minds are normalized too) and ach a little from ten years (give or take) of growing pains in ten seconds. Now they have to find Danielle and rescue her. Very good well written.

The scene Danielle in a “Men In White” lab and confronted by a scientist was amusing (namely Danielle’s snarky attitude) and suspenseful (with the fact that Danielle is a lab specimen to these people).

The following scenes with Danny, Sam and the others rescuing Danielle was great, full of drama, suspense, detail and complexity. Also, the irony of Jack’s flawed inventions saving the day was clever.

The wrap-up scene is great. After determining that Sam and Danny are cured (in a matter of speaking), Tucker decides to celebrate (very like him) was good. It was great when Jazz reminds Sam and Danny that tomorrow they will both clean up the rooms they trashed: very funny and quite justified.

The moment where Danny was about to kiss Sam was great, especially when Sam surprised him by giving him a passionate kiss and expresses her thankfulness to be age appropriate again.

The ending moment with Danny and his mother was great too; experiencing a second childhood and all the emotions and innocence renews his love for her, and Maddie is very happy.

This is what I think of the Wholesome Standards.

The language is clean. I am dubious about some of the slang, but I’ll let it go.

Nothing is suggestively offensive, and the mature undertones are handled well (thank you).

NO extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Kizzylovesyou chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love The Storry!
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I swear that your stories are the beast to read. I love them they're my favourite. you are the best at these sort of stories. You're awsome!
Sadnessgirl123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I love all your stories but I have to wonder if u could draw Danny and sam as five year olds and I wonder when the next story is coming
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
So cute! With how little Danny and Sam acted! Danny getting over protective! I knew it was going to happen eventually! lol! Thank you so much for messaging me about this story! _ I think I might just go reread the other stories just for the fun of it!