Reviews for The Best Gift Ever
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
AllForCarlosBTR chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was so insanku adorable and sweet! And lets not forget hot! You're an excellan writer and I hope you keep writing these delicious scenes, ecspecially with Carlos. Mmmmm hmm, he's yummy heheehe. Can't wait to read what you have next and it took me a long hard time to find you :)
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hot hot hot hot hot! LOVED it! Omg the talking during it made it alot hotter! Amazing job! :D *hugs and cookies* _ yayyyyyyy!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Carlos/James sexy time!

It really is the best gift ever!

I felt so bad for Carlos at the beginning, being all alone *gives him a big hug*

And whenever you write James, you manage to make him like the sweetest guy on the entire planet! He made me smile :)

And then the sex was just too hot!

Carlos asking if James had any fantasies...I pictured that moment as being both super hot and super adorable!

Of course the dirty talk was just pure hotness :P

I loved everything about this! (as usual hahah)

Keep up the great work
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Fantastic Story! Normally I usually read KOGAN since there's not much JARLOS. But this JARLOS is FANTASTICALLY SMUTTY! Amazing work!
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was just.. yeah.

It was so cute, and hot, and wonderful.

I liked, died when I pictured James next to the tree with a bow on his chest. Cutest image, ever.

And then Carlos talking like the bow was James' heart. Gah.

Too adorable.

I really loved this!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
that was awesome! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D really soooo good

"You wanna go unwrap your present?" James asked in a breathy, passionate voice."" YES PLEASE! ... now i know what i want for christmas lol
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was absolutely AMAZING!

It was so sweet and sexy at the same time.

I couldn't help but awww, when James told Carlos that he loved him. And the bow was super cute.

The sex was so hot! The dirty talk made it even hotter.

Your descriptions were so hot,I could picture everything so clearly in my head. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This fic was too amazing for words. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great work as always.

*lots and lots and lots of huggles*