Reviews for Symphony of the Forsaken
Dreamy Ghost chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I was so excited to see this update in my email 3. Definitely in my top 3 MH fanfics of all time! I can see Blake and Angel growing closer while Paul shutters at their feelings to secure the importance of their situation. It only gets better from here. Hope to see another update soon!
pikachucat chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
awesome
Dreamy Ghost chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
This notification made me SO happy! The reassurance of you continuing this story just gave me butterflies XD. Thanks for posting! I'll be more than glad to continue reading this fanfic again :D!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I'm, like... Crying right now T-T lol. This is the last little bit I get to read unless you update the story! Even so, the ending has me hooked. I'm in dire need to see how this epic story turns out! Please at least consider updating this epic fanfic? For me? PLEASE! This is the most awesome thing I've read since ForsakenFerret's Dark Souls fanfic "One Man's Journey" (which I highly recommend, so check it out) and I simply can't bear the thought of reading this epic story only to be halted after 8 chapters when it's finally starting to get AMAZING! Sorry for that rant _... I just really like this story and it would please me to no end if you continued it :). At least give it some thought? Very nice job, by the way. 10/10! Thanks for uploading!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Well now. I can positively say that your romance scenes are as ever-deepening as your battle scenes. Great detail! There is clearly more to Paul and Marigold than I originally thought. Loved this chapter!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Much shorter than the others, but I have faith that huge things will happen in the next 2 chapters. Paul seems to be much more familiar with the rest of the world than Blake thinks. But my previous observation still stands. I feel some kind of deception emitting from his characters so far :). I just gotta know!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
That Lagiacrus is a fierce one. I always found him to be quite easy in Tri, but you made him seem like a seriously formidable foe in this chapter. The way you incorporate death into your writing is really astonishing. I've read lots of fanfiction, and I think this one is definitely among the top 3. Awesome work!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Your work is quite enjoyable, I must say. The way you're developing the characters is astonishing to say the least! Blake and Angel's relationship is slowly starting to blossom. I can feel it :). But Paul seems kind of fake right now, to be honest. Though I could be completely wrong, I sense some betrayal from him later on. Guess I'll have to keep reading and find out!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Geez. These 2 just can't catch a break can they? It's not as if they're the most elite of hunters, yet the elite prey has an unshakable hunger for them! That feeling of knowing there's always something big and strong out there capable of killing you was always inspiring in Monster Hunter. Nice work with the battle/chase scene. I love reading this!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Okay, this is getting seriously epic O_O. Your battle scenes are so intense! That entire fight inside the blacksmith's area was absolutely incredible. I don't know if you've played Dragon's Dogma (amazing game it is, really!) but the whole occult/hooded figures/conspiracy thing really reminds me of Salvation. If you haven't played it, you won't know what that means. But if you have, there will be a striking realization :). This fanfic is great, and it almost saddens me that I can only read on for another 6 chapters. But still! Great work, and I'm really enjoying them!
Dreamy Ghost chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very interesting fanfic! You're an excellent writer and so far the plot seems fresh and fluent. I really like it so far :). Hope you continue it!
subterra59 chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Awe how cute can I make a character here?
arcana06m21 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I already like the first sentence I see in ch3 ( • w • ) And nice chapter
TheBlazenOne chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
good chapter I hope you keep it up. I just wish you uploaded a bit faster.
arcana06m21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very good I like some of the quotes in there Keep up ( • w • )