Reviews for Sheldon's girlfriend
Aureum chapter 11 . 2/16
this is so cute omgggggg~
im in love
- A
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
other than the this series being perfection, the only thong i have to say isonly Penny and Sheldon's child would be the one to become President of the United States.
swthrt890 chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
Loved this~!
irat chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
very nice idea and writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
But there is no Shenny reationship...not now not ever...
donald92 chapter 11 . 2/19/2017
Beautiful story great ending (even though sappy) a fitting to shenny.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
Not gonna lie, would have loved to see this last chapter expanded into a story called "sheldon's wife" (or "penny's husband") but it was still awesome. This whole thing was entirely adorable.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Awesome story, thanks very much for your contribution to this repository of literature.
EmeraldDragonessLizzy chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
This was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
I loved it all!
Persephonespomegranate chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
This is one of my most favorite Sheldon/Penny stories. Sweet, sexy and very real feeling between all the characters. Even Leonard redeems himself. Reading and rereading this never fails to make me happy. I thank you for that.
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Oh man...you made me sniffle like a little baby. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
So many bad morals.
DeathCrawler chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
How Sheldon is dealing with Leonard sounds familiar I read it in another fic its got something to do with his glowing fish experiment if I remember correctly?
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Man, Sheldon became sentimental! I'm gonna cry! Really though, it's touching that Sheldon grew so much and felt comfortable enough with himself, society and the relationship they have to divulge/write something so meaningful and personal where anyone can see it!