Reviews for Sunflower Lily
Wow no matter how many times I read this it's still fantastic. Please write a continuation
raheemah chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
i love ur story its sooooooooooo cooooooool !
love naruto nd kaicho wa maid sama
auroradawn123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
_ KAWAAAII ! I love your pairing :D
Person1111 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Where is misaki-chan? isn't Usui suppose to be in love with her? nice fanfiction but How is hinata different from the other girls at school? Because most girls at that school are kinda like her
rawptor chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Yaaay! That was great! Omg :))) I loved it! Please make other HinaxUsui stories sometimes.
kandita chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I honest to goodness LUV this story! It's too funny but quiet diff in crossovers. PLEASE I AM ASKING U TO CONSIDER DOING MORE Hinata H & T Usui pairing. It's too good to have just a one-shot, u need more.
Rock25 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
great story!
it made me laugh too :P
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
lol interesting one shot!
kibahina3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
OMG! i love du story! i am also obsessed with maid sama and naruto! hinata an usui r my favorite characters to !
GJ chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was amazing! You have great talent I hope to be half as good as you when I get a fanfic account.

Are you making a sequal to this story?
Reesa Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
a really cute story i loved it

GO HINATA6 !
UchihaFanForever chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aww, cute :], like SasuHina
K'WrynEcho chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
aww adorable!
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Haha, I likey!

It'd be nice if Hinata could kick as* like Misaki so the girls wouldn't bother her. Then I could be happy.
HINATASTYLExX chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
WATZ UP!

Hey it's me again if u do remember me.. sorry i haven't been reviewing been busy plus my internet stopped working for a while although i was glad to c that ur still doing g8t on all ur stories as always!

I love this one-shot, plus u did capture Usui almost perfectly 4 ur 1st time basing a story on Hinata and Usui GD JOB (Gives lee pose teeth dazzle)also i seen all the episodes of Maid Sama and of course i fell madly in love with the anime.

Well ur doing awesome keep it up oh great master X3

O N HINATA HACKIN RULES 4EVA TA DA 4 NOW!