Reviews for YuGiOh: Through Another's Eyes
akira45 chapter 44 . 5/9
Awesome Chapter
Update soon please!
SuperNova23 chapter 43 . 1/26
Finally caught up! And what I've said about Selena's background being a negative, having her explain it to her friends had it come off a lot better. I cant wait for more!
SuperNova23 chapter 20 . 1/25
Found this today and decided to marathon it. I'm taking a break to review now, since we're close to the current halfway marker. I really like how you made Selena relavant to the story, without having her being intrusive or stealing the spotlight. And in some story chapters like where Yugi dueled Kaiba, you gave her a challenge tailored to her.

Two small complaints, though the first is a nit-pick. Gun laws in Japan are super-strict, so while it's possible Selena has a handgun, it's extremely unlikely. Unless its illegal and she's good at hiding it. I'd buy that with what you've shown about her.

The second was her tragic past. It seemed really overblown. I don't want to sound dismissive, in case it is true, but it's a bit much for me to believe that she was continually both physically and emotionally ripped to shreds multiple times and is as normal as she is.

Aside from those two small things, I am loving this. You really know your craft. And I like the idea of the Demon's Eye. You have made it clear it's very powerful, but our heroine has barely scratched the surface and can still be overpowered by others.

Can't wait to read more!
Update the story please!
akira45 chapter 43 . 1/8
Awesome chapter
A.L chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter to come out.
akira45 chapter 42 . 10/13/2015
Awesome Chapter
akira45 chapter 41 . 9/30/2015
Awesome chapter :)
Hoppy854 chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
The chapters are really short. Awesome, but short. Could you possibly make them longer? You don't have to, it's just to ME the chapters are too short. Ignore this one if you want to
guisniperman chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
Hell Yeah! Tear wrenching part with Kaiba and Mokuba, but good news from your end.
akira45 chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
awesome chapter
WinterKit18 chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Awesome please continue
akira45 chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
awesome chapter
Guest chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Wow very interesting can't wait to find out more next time
Looking forward to it keep it up