Reviews for Deep Fried Extra Crispy
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh, this little story makes a lonely widow's day. I would just LOVE to rub sunburn cream all over the pretty moron. What a nice thought.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh dear, oh dear! That wasn't very smart, was it? :( Poor Dean!

And poor Sam, having to do the laundry by himself, then helping Dean, then slapping his back. He wouldn't have done that on purpose for anything!

Nicely done. :)
MelanthiaChase chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very cute and funny. The shows been kind of missing the funny lately and this was a well needed dosing of the lulz.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this was fun to read _
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I prefer my fried chicken extra crispy, I have to say. I would have gladly helped to rub the lotion on poor Dean from his brow to the "low slung waistband of his jeans" without a problem. And if I had been fortunate to have been in that motel parking lot while that good-looking boy was working on his car I would have enjoyed the scenery...but I would have warned him about the sun too. Eventually. After I got a few good peeks in, that is.

Thank You.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Laughs. Woe but that i could rub lotion upon his burning body...
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oo oo oo Can I put the after-sun lotion on him? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I'll warm it up nice for him! And once the burn on his shoulders settles in, he'll have trouble moving his arms to do the front. *eyebrow wiggle*

Mmmm Shirtless Dean. I need to buy your muse dinner. *sigh*