Reviews for Silly ol drabbles
kaitlyn.baiarrio chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
All of these stories were adorabl !good job
PettyFan43 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Write more tigger rabbit
PettyFan43 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Please write more! :) and make it tigger/rabbit fluff! More stories about tigger/rabbit relationship
PettyFan43 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Awww! Please do more rigger rabbit fanfics!
ShiTiger chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
CUTE :)
hayzlenut555 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Adorable and super fluffy!
Cora Sinclair chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
This was really cute. I enjoyed this, I hope you make more.
Thrayonlosa chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Oh heck yes, love this couple and they don't get enough love, so I'm just so happy seeing this. :D I'm horrible at reviewing, but I thought I'd try just to show appreciation for such sweet writings.

Heat: Oh god, that's a precious image, them cuddling and Tigger purring.

Candy Cane: I think this is my absolute favorite. The thought of Tigger kissing Rabbit on the nose is just too cute, but him doing it repeatedly to hush him up during a tirade and it working (almost)...oh man.

When Rabbit Met Tigger: I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one, but I ended up really, really enjoying it. I'm like another reader who thinks of Rabbit being much older than Tigger and would have thought that would have translated over to humans, but still, he could have aged well. XD It honestly didn't get in the way of me liking it, and I thought Tigger not being really phased by Rabbit being male and his line about Rabbit looking the same as when he thought he was female was sweet. Rollerblading was a good alternative to bouncing, too. Nice touch.

Embracing: You cruel person, leaving us on a cliffhanger. XD I hope you continue just for the sake of letting us see what comes up next. I love the idea of Tigger being protective.

Family: I love Tigger and Roo's friendship and brotherly bond, so this was nice. Especially liked how mature you let Roo be. I think he really would handle it that way.

Three Springtimes: They were all sweet little drabbles. Lion's ending made me chuckle.

Overall, too, I think you did a great job keeping everyone in-character, which I think is really admirable.
Living Chain chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
I-It's so cute... XD Make more?
Steeleafan chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Adorable.
Steeleafan chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
YOU HAVE to tell me what's going on.
Steeleafan chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Adorable.
Steeleafan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
adorable.
AkaiMurasaki chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
*gasp* Oh noes, Tigger! Warm him up, Rabbit! With a big, fat, wet kiss! *is shot*

Okay, back on topic.

Those were lovely. Absolutely cute and heartwarming (except for the cliffhanger D: so cruel!) Gah! I'm hungry for more! I really hope you haven't abandoned this project... It would be such a shame! :(

May the muses inspire you to write more!
Memma546 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
oh no poor tiger! Is he going to be alright? Love this by the way