Reviews for Enslaved
alessia3922 chapter 12 . 7/6
Plzz updateeee
Mccullick chapter 12 . 6/28
I know it's been years but will you please update?
Never attach numbers to a story unless they are crucial to the plot - especially with money. No matter what number you put down, someone is going to think it is wrong, for one reason or another. You can use descriptive words which can be interpreted literally or as a hyperbole, like, "with this much money, he could probably buy half of London!" or similar.

You have Harry inheriting about *THREE TRILLION* galleons. This is beyond nonsensical. To put things in perspective for you: For ALL of US currency, there is only about $1.5 trillion in circulation. You are saying that Harry has twice that number IN GOLD COINS. This is just, for lack of a better term, stupid.
cad bookworm chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Please keep writing this story!
Shadowdog11 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
You abandoned this fic there? With as well as this was going, tiny inconsistencies with the bond and big AU changes that weren't explained aside, that is seriously surprising and supremely maddening.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
An overview on what events occurred from canon in your world would be useful. For example, if second year happened as it did in canon, this is the weakest chapter possibly ever written when combined with Draco and the whole family being "forced". Just be like all the people fighting Voldietoots
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I like it so far! Not sure if I've run across it before or not
Ray chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Hi, I absolutely love this story... I have read it many times and have adored it (and the cliffhangers!) ever since I first read it.

Thank you so much for the work you have put into it so far, and it is a pity you aren't updating anymore :( I think Vala's 'grandfather' is a Malfoy (physical features) and I am currently imagining how Lucius would feel if his father and abuser, Abraxas, came back! Hahahahhaha...
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Very interesting story , I must admit I've been hooked since chapter 1. It is most unfortunate that you will not update. This story seems so original and u have written it well. I hope you will one day come back and finish it.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
good hope for more
InkyReader chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Hamilton chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Please, continue the story... :-(
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Can't believe this. You keep me up until 3:30 in the morning reading this, and I don't even find out who the heck her grandfather is. Not to mention this story hasn't been updated in two years. I was incredibly intrigued by this. I'm so sad that it's over. Do you think you could update soon? Like, Yesterday? That would be great. Thanks!
Illuviar chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Great story! More chapters please!
shadow-kissed angel chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Ahh cliffhanger! Really great story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Update soon!