Reviews for Splosion Maddness
Kageno chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wat.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
For u'r information kakashi is not kage level he's not in the same class as jiraiya or anyone on that level. He got his ass handed to by pain.
df chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ok you want to do everyone a favor? Stop writing. Because you suck worse than a gay man giving his boyfriend a blowjob.

Your style is clunky and not easy on the eyes to read. It's incredibly boring and more bland than anything I've read on this site - and yes, I've read a lot.

The characters aren't even in character! They're OOC.

And for the love of god, did you even reread this? No. Spelling mistakes AND grammar mistakes run rampart in this pathetic excuse for a story.

And how repetitive can you get? "Yelled Deidara, Yelled Tobi, Yelled Hidan"? Talk about no variation.

In a nutshell: your writing is bland, boring, full of mistakes, and just an overall pain. The end, cupcake.
lala chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
yeah.

this kinda sucks. well it really sucks.

you need to work on your writing. like. a lot.

and stop being so prissy, yeesh. are you a man or not
Jade Wylkyns chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Nice job. See, the chapter's much better with the description. I also like the occasional humor that just pops out in the random places (lol. Happy Splosion Man running around with airplane noises? That's... w.o.w.)

Keep up the good work!

- Jade

ps. I couldn't read your chapter the moment I got it 'cause I'm not suppose to be using FanFiction and my mom had been around me constantly... and I had loads of homework. But all is well now. :)
Jade Wylkyns chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lol. That was pretty hilarious. You might want to just go over and do some grammar check though. Try having someone look over your writing or read it out loud. That usually helps with those problems. Otherwise, I think it's pretty well-written and humorous (which I believe was the point of the story). Nice 'plot' by the way.

Way to go with blowing up Tobi! I have developed a rather intense dislike for Madara Uchiha for staging up Itachi's death as well as all my other favorite characters. If he didn't exist or he died as he was supposed to centuries ago, none of my favorite characters would have died. But then again, if Kishimoto had just killed Madara, then there wouldn't have been much of a plot, ne?

- Jade