Reviews for The Epiphany in the Emergency Room
marvelousbones chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Awww loved it!
acklespadaleckiboreanez chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
This felt like I just watched a movie the happy ending making me happy and leving me feeling tired this is one of those timeless stories that you can read over and over. Big fan don't stop doing what you love(hopefully its writing bones fan fics) :)
NikkiR5 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Now that was really good. and with Booth and Bones and the rest of the gang are all going to be close .so great job
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Good chapter so far can't wait to see what happens next. You can that Booth gets real upset when it comes to Bones that shows that he loves her and only her.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Good chapter
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
mar-aureus chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I love multi-chaptered fics! And there's so many things I liked about this one. First thing, the glasses and the meaning they had. Second, I liked the writing in first person cause we get to see exactly what they're thinking. Of course, I also liked the fluff, which is always good. And the idea of Parker being a forensic anthropologist is just too cute )

I also think that Hannah discovering by herself that Booth is in love with Brennan is the best way for Booth and Hannah to break up, cause Booth's feelings are too obvious!

Anyway, another awesome piece. Had a great time reading it! Hope everything's good, Liza!
ickleails chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
happy sigh!
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
WOW! excellent ending so sweet and lovely. love how the kids followed their parents. Dr Parker is wonderful. look forward to more from you soon
Constanza chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
I looooooooooooooove all your stories! You really know how to capture the true personality of the characters. But this particular story is very very good! It's perfect! I look forward to your next stories! Bye-bye!
bantam-shine chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Sniffle. Very sweet story. Really enjoyed Booth & Brennan finding their way to each other.
TravelingSue chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Aww... I loved it, I also like how you casted into the future, I think this is why I appreciate Epilogue's so much.

Great read
Mollyloumellon chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
love it! i loved the line "what if... Oh God, what if she doesn't like bugs?" lol loved all of it though
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Lots of stuff packed into this one! Love how you wrapped up their lives and let us know that everything worked out. With so much angst on the show, you provided a much needed happy ending. :o)