Reviews for Venus Gospel
Sarah chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
Wow! i loved the story, and just so you know i thought of him as a dragoon too! (to hell with what he wears, it suits him better than flashy armour.)

Oh and the bunny slippers, the shame let Cid have some dignity (although if he didnt want to be embarrased then he should have got some himself.) its nice to know im not the only Cid fan out there! (i also wrote a story about him but he wasnt Bahamut he was Leviathan, i made that connection because his dragon that he summons looks like a water dragon.

anyway thanks for the great story!
Renuki chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Aha...

What a good ending. :P

Heh, chapter 4 made me cry as I was reading it.

..YES! THE EVIL DRAGON GUY IS DEAD! :p

...I will read the sequel tomorrow.. I think. ;p
Pyrasaur chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
Hey, now there's a nice read. Love the metaphorical elements, and the way you write Red XI. A lot of people write Red and Cid as though they don't get along at all and I, for one, don't get it, so the strong friendship here was refreshing.

A little resolution on Cid's dragon heritage would have been nice, though. He's worked through his emotional issues with Shera, but what about his denial of being Bahamut's child? Maybe it doesn't affect his life much now that some crazy dude's not trying to kill him, but it'd at least be interesting to see his thoughts on the matter after a little soul-searching.

Well, at any rate, good job. Keep writing, chickie.
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I didn't know you were on ! I have long admired your work when discovering the Dragon Library recently online, but was unable to let you know. Now I can. Your work is amazing, nothing short of amazing. I have read all your Cid fics in the Dragon Library and enjoyed every one of them. (Plus others from other authors.) I'm glad I got the chance to let you know what an amazingly talented person you are. _ Luv your pictures too. My jaw almost fell completely off. Anyway, thanks for sharing your work, it is truely wonderful.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
It sucks you can't review a chapter more than once. I have lots of good things to say about your stories, but the problem is that they're one big block! I have to get all my gushing out in one review, ah...
In any case, I remember reading a good bit of this when it was posted on Rocket Town! Yayness, found it again. I recall this story fondly, but I am even more fond of it now that I've actually finished this piece. Goodness in great spoonfuls. Go you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
*sniff* That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD...*starts crying* this is like one of the best fanfics I've ever read honestly...*sniff* is there going to be a sequel like DarkMutatedBrock said? Really Great Story...this fic convinced me that Cid ain't really mean and careless...this fic also made me think that Cid is one of my faves in FF7...REALLY GREAT STORY and I'm nuts :)
Blue9Tiger chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't give this fic enough appraisal. The style is flawless, the plot intriguing, and the description...just blows my mind. ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

stars.
La Cidiana chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Dude. ::Stares:: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. ::Stares some more.:: DUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUDE! DAMN! &* *&#! DAMNDAMN! That has GOT to be the BEST Cid-centered fanfiction I have EVER read. Seriously. And I LUUUURVE Cid. Yes, I lurve him to death. Fave character in any game and second fave character EVAH! WOOHOO! Anyway, I'll read the sequel later... much finish schoolwork, unfortunately. ;; I LOVED the whole dragon idea. And I mean LOVE. LOVELOVELOVELOOOOOVE! I love anything that has to do with inhumanity... muahahahahaha! And if anyone tells you it's too long... don't listen. _

Anyway, TREMENDOUS, SPECTACULAR, WONDERFUL JOB! And I'm not even a huge fan of CidxShera! . CID RUUUULLLEEEEEZ!
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Very good. Very VERY good. The interplay between Cid and Shera are subtle, and yet, very profound as well. I enjoyed this story very much. I hope to see more soon. (And don't worry if you don't get too many reviews. If people don't review, fvck 'em. They ain't worth it anyway. Aw, damn, Cid's gettin' to me again...dammit...;D)
soi-disant chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
You dont see enough Cid fics out there. What with all the fans of Vincent and the Turks, and being a Cid fan, Im relieved to have found such a great fic starring him. Good job!
GeminiWings chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I love this story and I'm glad you posted it on ! You write really good fantasy and angst so please write more stories.
GeminiWings chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Seraph6 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Good story!

I'm not really a Cid fan (Vincent rocks!) but his tory was excellent!