Reviews for Facebook Fun
caylender chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was so cute! I love it!
allan calderini chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really love it. Its my favofite glee/facebook story ever. Good job.
BlueMusicLove chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
'I don't even ship Darry.' Funniest line EVER!
ilove1D-mylife chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Blaine Anderson

Wes Montgomery

David Thomas
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was fricken hilarious.

I love it soo much and some of the funniest bits were the number of people that liked certain things. Amazing job on making something so funny without resorting to obvious and boring jokes.
theatre4life chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Did you write this before season 3, when Blaine switches to McKinley? If so, I applaud the fact that you saw that coming...or maybe everyone did? I honestly just joined, and haven't spent enough time around the Glee fandom to know that. I really like this fic, so funny! Especially the random Brittany parts...and how you made Blaine's last name Potter...reference to Darren's roots?
seheronelves chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awww so funny :D And sweet :D Awesome job :) Do you know anymore of these? :P
Carys Marie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Pahaha!:') This is hilarious! I've always prefered the Facebook version of fanfiction and people rarely make them so I'm glad you wrote this! I love Finn at the beginning! :) fantastic job and keep writing! :)
PrinceXX chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
LOVE can you lie seriously make more of thease lol. so cute. i laughed so much during this
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I ALWAYS laugh at fanfics when they tell their story through facebook! LOVE THIS!
LYdia chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was SUPER fun! You should do more like that.
Sausage-Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, that was totally awesome and sooo funny! You really should make a sequel! It's really scary though because there is a guy in my choir named David Barnes!
teenagellama chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hey remember that time that this fic belonged to someone else?

Yeah, so do I.