Reviews for Icarus Walks
Ok is Ed an AU Ed, or does he remember everything and was dead at the gate or something?
luluhrh chapter 20 . 1/10
I swear to god, this part, this ending gave me all of the feels and chills I cri

Love it
Tandrele chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
So, here we go! HAPPY FANFICTION AUTHOR APPRECIATION DAY! I've decided to start off with you, why? Because you were the author that made me fall in love with fanfiction, and this fic in particular always amazes every time I read it. Ed is so perfectly characterized and dear god the FEELS. This has always been the PERFECT Harry Potter/FMA crossover in existence so I feel you deserve to know! Thanks for writing and being amazing! 3
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Thanks for making me feel sad lol. Both endings, but that first one...anyways, kudos!
-Silver
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Oh. Well this isn't good.

... Shit.
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
8O... Al's ALIVE! *Jumps with joy*
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Thank you for the fanfiction...
Please keep writing, even if it isn't on this particular one.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
RHEA chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
sirensoundwave chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
No. That song...KILL OT WITH FIRE!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Great plot and chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was brilliant. The first ending made me cry but if you're going to edit it maybe put in a bit more detail.
JittottiJ chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
Loved it! I prefer the first ending because even if the second one is the good, the better one, the first one is so much powerful and tragic... It just fits better for the story.
luluhrh chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
this... is very confusing... but so very beautiful. it's amazingly done and i love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
The plot's good, but it lacks details.
SayMrrp chapter 21 . 7/13/2014