Reviews for Dibs!
jynxd chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Too funny...love to see this played out...Good work!
jynxd chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Good for George! Lol!
jynxd chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hilarious!
KaramelKat chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I am not kidding when I say I am laughing so hard. I think this just became my favorite story of yours CJ. My cat thinks I'm nuts because I was laughing so much and my side hurts. Ohhh I so cannot wait to see the twins battle it out over Miss Lovegood!

MUCH LOVE for this story!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I laughed so hard at this first chapter. Oh I just KNOW this is gonna be good. XD
FanaticArmy chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE :(((((((((
Sunshine Happy chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Sorry, I have been commenting on all of your stories, but I was wondering if you are going to update?
DrNikiReid chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
haha nice touch with the devil's snare :)
lumosto chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Aw! This is a really cute fic to read...not that I think the story is childlike, just a sweet story. Damn...my point is, I love it, and you should continue it!
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
i love this!
HPAsherra chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Funny! Keep it coming!
PrincessBoyParts chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Well, I like the start of it : D Two more chapters too go :D
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
YAY! I have a new found love for George/Luna stories! I hope you aren't growing annoyed of my reviews on each of your stories! Update soon, please!
RhiJ chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Brilliantly Superb

Another miricle story from CJ, are those your intials? I know someone with them as initals, Cortney Jade, Funny eh? Review you later.

~MWD
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Oooo. This is so interesting, because i have always been a Fred girl myself, and then to have read all of your stories with George... I don't know who i want Luna with...

-mary