Reviews for I Belong To You
milagglad chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Interesting!
123SS chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
:) Good story! I thought it was going to be angsty but it still turned out entertaining.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
:)(: Yippee! I'm smiling and internally cheering(too many people around) for this story. I love structure of the story and the events within. Quite original with Alice and Bella knowing each other as kids and nice building of their relationship. Alice is super adorable throughout the entire story and Bella is fairly amazing herself. Wonderful story :)(:
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I LOVE it... All these one shots would make amazing stories with more chapters once your finished your other stories. : )
Again. Love reading your work.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was really good, and made even more so because of the length. Kinda sad it's a one-shot, but what can you do?
Random Peep chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow lol yea that was a long one shot... which was awesome! Loved it! Awesome job! Such an excellent one-shot! P
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this oneshot. I enjoyed reading about their backgrounds and Alice's happy personality is contagious.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think you should definetly make another story like this maybe even a sequel
Turknac chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hehehe, I like the ending. XD
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome!
majewel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story! I like the ending it leaves it open for you to continue the story if you choose to in the future. It's a great one-shot and well written. I like the concept of Bella meeting Alice in Alice's time and the two being in each other lives from the beginning.
Cloudstrife3180 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow i loved it! But id like to see more in the middle and mabey make mor chapters cuz thats a neat story line. Any ways im not sure if you do lemons or not but that would be an interesting touch. Also i loved the alice meets the cullens scene even though the statement emmet made threw me off. How did he know edward and jazz liked eachother?
Asimo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved your story! It's great and it has "everything"... :-)
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 11/28/2010