Reviews for I Belong To You
beautiful 3
merniizztat chapter 1 . 5/8
;)
Wanna Run Away chapter 1 . 1/26
this is a great story! the progress between alice and bella is so good and the relationship they have with the rest of the coven is really sweet!

I remember I read this years ago and i've been searching for it since then lmao so glad i finally found it again
Trinity Wilson chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I know that this is a one-shot and all, but you should really continue this. It's really good.
milagglad chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Interesting!
123SS chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
:) Good story! I thought it was going to be angsty but it still turned out entertaining.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
:)(: Yippee! I'm smiling and internally cheering(too many people around) for this story. I love structure of the story and the events within. Quite original with Alice and Bella knowing each other as kids and nice building of their relationship. Alice is super adorable throughout the entire story and Bella is fairly amazing herself. Wonderful story :)(:
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I LOVE it... All these one shots would make amazing stories with more chapters once your finished your other stories. : )
Again. Love reading your work.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was really good, and made even more so because of the length. Kinda sad it's a one-shot, but what can you do?
Random Peep chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow lol yea that was a long one shot... which was awesome! Loved it! Awesome job! Such an excellent one-shot! P
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this oneshot. I enjoyed reading about their backgrounds and Alice's happy personality is contagious.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think you should definetly make another story like this maybe even a sequel
Lord Mandoogle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hehehe, I like the ending. XD
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome!
majewel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story! I like the ending it leaves it open for you to continue the story if you choose to in the future. It's a great one-shot and well written. I like the concept of Bella meeting Alice in Alice's time and the two being in each other lives from the beginning.