Reviews for Drown
jj chapter 1 . 2/15
oh boy
nice job
Subaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was...HAWT! This was so smexy that I read it twice. Please make more! PLEASE...
azndancer chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha it's like when he got tied up from Kakashi's bell test and everyone left! I love it!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Maybe a prequel? Could that happen? Just to see some backstory?

I don't think we know enough. The relationship between them (the one involving sex) seems confusing to me. I like them together! I'm happy we got to read that. But I'm still a little bit unsure of how SASUKE was feeling-Naruto we got. & poor Naruto!

*pictures him left on the floor* ...Wow. Sasuke, you ass! That's mean! :) & he tells him to be gone!
SSSP-shhh chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Long time lurker here! I noticed the shocking and appallingly low number of reviews for this ficlet and absolutely had to comment! This is such a funny-yet-hot concept. I wish I knew more of the backstory... Why does Sasuke avoid Naruto at all? How long has their... whatever it is been going on? How did they meet? I think you know a good fanfic has been written when you want to write a fanfic to a fanfic! Well done!
SSSP-shhh chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Sequel pls? Maybe abit of actual love? And less big words? Pls and ty.
M chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The only thing I could've wished for is a little more background. Like why Sasuke was trying to avoid Naruto (or not really avoid him) in the first place. But hey! It was really quite good. There are few authors that I'll read M-rated yaoi stuff from, 'cause most of its crap, but I love your work. Keep writing!
Skye Willow chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
*Violent nosebleed propels me into door* ...Ouch. Ooh, smexy! I love it! XD Sasuke just abandons his little Uke!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lol! Thanks for writing the SasuNaru. *eyeroll* I was missing the seme Sasuke. Is it a little sadistic joke to Sasuke when he left Naruto still tied up? XD
YaoiFreak-WuzHere chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Haha! XD that was HOT!
XxchibiholicxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
WOW!
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
haha sasuke is such a jackass but that was so yummy it's okay
TheNaruFreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2010