Reviews for Aftereffects Parts One and Two
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I felt that the film was a step above some romantics subplots in that it at least acknowledged how Marina was engaged to someone else while she and Sinbad were giving each other the eye. Still, I also was kind of put out by how things ended up particularly because Proteus was really an awesome guy and he seemed to get the short end of the stick. I really appreciate you taking a closer look at the effects of Marina's choice although I would have liked a little more pondering on her ambassadorial position and whether or not it was within her rights and responsibility to retire. Great portrayal of Proteus in this especially in how Marina actually had to work to earn his regard before he trusted her in their relationship. Good contrast in their two positions as well. How Marina has lingering doubt and sorrow because she didn't behave honorably and how Proteus can move on because he did.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
pretty good! actually ...REALLY good! haha, I felt so bad for Proteus! :( poor bloke...anyways, could you write more...? :) prehaps Proteus finally gets his happily-ever-after too? with another woman of course! :)
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ah, I thought I was the only one disappointed with what Marina did in the end. XD This was an excellent, I really enjoyed this.