Reviews for the happiest day of minnie's life
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Awesome! It's just that... there are a few mistakes.
trinibaby410 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Yayyyyy! Pls update soon!
Squad Unit 19 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Aww, so cute! :3 Loved it! It was positively adorable and very sweet and romantic. I simply loved how Mickey and Minnie both said I love you in french. Cute! Loved the whole thing! . And you're very welcome. I'm happy you could use the vows. ;)

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :D

Squad Unit 19 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Oh, this was soo cute, sweet and romantic! I loved it! It'a just adorable! . I loved how Mickey made Minnie breakfast, and all the pet names were adorable! I also thought the part where Mickey asked Minnie what took so long and she said Daisy was really funny and so like them. And I loved when Mickey gave Minnie the massage. And you used my idea for the color of the clothes, thank you very much! I really appreciate that! :D And you also had Minnie's ringtone be the Mickey Mouse Club theme; very cute. ;) I loved the whole thing! It was great! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! :)

Squad Unit 19 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Aw, that was such a cute chapter. :D Loved it! Very sweet and very romantic. It was positively adorable! . Loved the pet names they called each other, and how Mickey carrried Minnie to bed, and everything else as well. So cute!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! :)

Squad Unit 19 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Aww, that was a cute and heart-tugging chapter. I loved it! I felt bad for Mickey, and for Minnie, her falling and getting hurt, but I'm confidant everything will work out just fine. Glad Minnie is okay, though, I knew she would be. :P Very sweet and cute chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one! Keep it up! :)

Squad Unit 19 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, my goodness, that was so adorable and sweet! I loved it! Soo cute and soo sweet! You did very well with this. I loved the cute parts between Mickey and Minnie and the romance was adorable. I loved it! And I can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep it up! :D