Reviews for Old Life as A Yanki
DanceAnna chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
HOLY!

OMG WHY DID I SKIP OVER THIS FICTION

IT'S FREAKING FANTASTIC

Not many fictions can leave me shaking but omg I was shaking with excitement
Sylva Star chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
This is the second story of yours I'v read and I have to say it was great,I look forward to reading your other stories! :-)
kannata chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
You are Awsome you write a cool story in 9 freaking chatpers
pastel bones chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
omg love it these r the tpye of stories i love the most
soulpika chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
I loved it. am glad i took the time in reading this. it was one of my favs now.3 i really apreacated the low amount in errors.i noticed only a few. hardly noticeable.3
filipinochick chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
I love the ending... Aww... I love his vulnerable side... So cute! XD I'm sorry I didn't review much. I just loved the story. :) It's great! XD
Anime Freak456 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it greatly! The only problem was grammar, there were quite a few mistakes when it came to that. They were pretty easy ones, so just read through and you should be able to find most of them. Something else I was confused about was that you made it sound like Kiba's family hated that he was a fighter, yet they were a Yakuza clan, so wouldn't they be ok with fighting?

Anyway, I still loved the sotry and I'm sad that it's over!
lynne1923 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Haha! love it!
freedom rings in a howl chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
omg luved this story it was rly good and heart felt
lnfo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
it was adorable. cannot wait to read more of you're fics although I'm hoping for improvement
domdom456789 chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
wooot! glad kiba is back to is old self! lol and poor sasuke...he shold just hire a hit man to kill karin lol! and sakura hope you can deal with kibas jealousy...but i know you can! great ending to this awsome story!
Abmonkey8 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
You are fast! That was great! Together at last! You did a great job! I cant believe its over... (sob)

-Bye Bye! I will look out for anymore stories written by you!
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Aww its finally finishh ): Make a sequell (:
harunosakua chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
YAY THEY FINALLY TOGETHER AGAIN!

COOL STORY!
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Cant wait to know wht happen next. Update soon!