Reviews for Missing You
Angiewood chapter 5 . 1/28
I love you for writing this Jerza is amazing thank you so much I've been searching for a fan fiction like this for 3 hours and it's 3 am right now I can't wait to read the rest :)
NeverForgetHowMuchILoveYou chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
OH MY GOD YOU'RE THAT AUTHOR UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR I FREAKING DYING HERE!
btw i liked this story thank you:)
Amelia chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Double Space this. It is easier for the readers to read this more line spacing. Trust me
MRS DREYER chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
That story was so sweet. I was on the verge of crying the whole time. Everything was perfect!

Keep writing!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I love this story already! I can't explain how much I've wanted to read a really good Erza x Jellal fic - such a cute couple! Onto next chapter. :
Wildwood chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Loved it! It was so sweet! I was thinking 'awwwww' and 'i hope I find a love like that' the entire time I was reading it
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story! Great job :))
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Shit. I am going to die soon.
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love it already! :D
Assault type-PJ chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter as always. Orgasmic.

(Without the "orgasmic" thing, i'd sound like Brain acknowledging Jellal" LOL)
Assault type-PJ chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Hikari no Sadame is great. Enough said.
Assault type-PJ chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
God! I love you! "The Not so Secret Life of a Fiore Teenager", "Laissez Faire", and the one I'm currently reading.."Missing You". They were truly masterpieces! You're great! Sorry! I know its kind of late for praises but with all the other JellalxErza fanfictions here, I just can't help but to read 'em all. BTW I've read "The Not so Secret Life of a Fiore Teenager" FIRST, then "Laissez Faire" and I just fucking noticed that they're of the same author. I just love your style, your humor..and their (Jellal and Erza [especially Erza!]) lines are even canon! Thank you so much! You've contributed so much to the "world" of Jerza fans :)
Arduriel chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I think you gave it a beautiful ending :) it was really... how to describe... happy :D and merry and just so cute, that he was finally accpeted and all. I really like the way you write and I cant wait to read the sequels :)))
Arduriel chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I do not usually review in not the last chapter, but there s something Im not very satisfied with. Here goes my criticism, but dont worry I will point out the good things after the last chapter :D Well I do not like the idea about the revive elixir, because once lost life should not be able to be brought back. I know that it s great that Erza isnt a cold blooded murderer, because even though she killed him he will be alive, but I just think it s not right to play with lives like that, not even in fantasy. But thats just my opinion, dont take it as an offence or something ;)
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 16 . 3/24/2012