Reviews for Missing You
Scarlet-erza6121 chapter 3 . 4/30
Great totally loved this chapter
this is good, hope u write more stories
Wen Wen chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I can not be made at you just like Erza can not be mad at Jellal the reason is you have school problems how doesn't? And you write very good story's so of course I will forgive you.
Angiewood chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I love you for writing this Jerza is amazing thank you so much I've been searching for a fan fiction like this for 3 hours and it's 3 am right now I can't wait to read the rest :)
NeverForgetHowMuchILoveYou chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
OH MY GOD YOU'RE THAT AUTHOR UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR I FREAKING DYING HERE!
btw i liked this story thank you:)
Amelia chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Double Space this. It is easier for the readers to read this more line spacing. Trust me
MRS DREYER chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
That story was so sweet. I was on the verge of crying the whole time. Everything was perfect!

Keep writing!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I love this story already! I can't explain how much I've wanted to read a really good Erza x Jellal fic - such a cute couple! Onto next chapter. :
Wildwood chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Loved it! It was so sweet! I was thinking 'awwwww' and 'i hope I find a love like that' the entire time I was reading it
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story! Great job :))
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Shit. I am going to die soon.
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love it already! :D
Assault type-PJ chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter as always. Orgasmic.

(Without the "orgasmic" thing, i'd sound like Brain acknowledging Jellal" LOL)
Assault type-PJ chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Hikari no Sadame is great. Enough said.
Assault type-PJ chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
God! I love you! "The Not so Secret Life of a Fiore Teenager", "Laissez Faire", and the one I'm currently reading.."Missing You". They were truly masterpieces! You're great! Sorry! I know its kind of late for praises but with all the other JellalxErza fanfictions here, I just can't help but to read 'em all. BTW I've read "The Not so Secret Life of a Fiore Teenager" FIRST, then "Laissez Faire" and I just fucking noticed that they're of the same author. I just love your style, your humor..and their (Jellal and Erza [especially Erza!]) lines are even canon! Thank you so much! You've contributed so much to the "world" of Jerza fans :)