Reviews for The Heroic Pursuit
Diurnal Days chapter 5 . 8/12
I am practically begging you to continue this story. I love your characterizations and prose, and the plot is very well set up. But if this fic is abandoned, I guess I'll just have to keep rereading what's already here and make up an ending of my own...
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 4 . 1/27
Aw :) they're so cute together! Please continue this
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I am loving this fic! You out so much thought and research into various hits in the story and its so much fun reading through the notes :)
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Hehehe! Ignoring Iggy for a car! Changing his ringtone to " I need a Hero" ! How typical of Al! Why am I not surprised? ;-);-);-) nice nice nice! I love Al!
Now listen, you are gonna commit a crime if you don't update or discontinue ds fic forever. I am NOT bugging you at all, take your time, keep structuring the plot and nurture it well, I will be awaiting your next update. But please please please please do continue with the fic. Ds is an Awesome story, you musn't give up, pal! Thanks for all the chapters till date. Love ya:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Okay I got a confession to make...I am as blind as a bat when it comes to engines, cars, planes & stuff...please don't hate me for that...& so I really really needed the end notes ds time. Thank u so much for them, however regarding the comics I was had a hunch Al was more of an Ironman fan than the respectful Superman...can't believe you thought the same thing:-D nice plot developement,babe:-D & the playful dialogues made ds chapter a pretty colourful one:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Hahaha the eternal quarrel of Soccer Vs. Football Vs. Rugby;-) hilarious! An UsUk ice-cream date...Awwww sooooo sweet! The day went exceptionally well it seems & a buzz of jazz at the end sealed the deal!
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Poor England... he adores America... doesn't Al realise that? I guess he does! He must!
Since ds is a modern day fic I think it was wise of you to draw in the reference of them middle-east:-D also the end notes were very helpful and informative:-) thanks for them:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
No no no no! You're all wrong! Ds chapter wasn't boring at all! Not at all! The character monologues were fascinating, like here America's thoughts, memories and regrets gives us a very interesting insight into both of his conscious & subconscious minds. His perception of the modern world and it's loopholes, the Iraq massacre, the Vietnam war & its contrasts (more in the lines of similarities) with the America Vs. England revolution gives out the vibes of his rare moments of political maturity. His relation with his people and his laments regarding the ever-remaining grains of discrimination instilled in the minds of his people also makes his personality a liberal one.
The imagery and the plot setting was also brilliant...if you ask me I would say ds chapter was quite important to understand America better.
Excellent imagery and vividly described thought process...Amaaaazing! A Beautiful start! Thank u.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Most annoying America I have ever seen. To the point of defying logic. Maybe you think that is cute.
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I love this so much and it breaks my hearts its been 3 years since you last updated please update this is wonderful and I love all the information I learn at the end thank you!
InvaderPey chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I wish you would update this :
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Bucket List!
NothingGoldCanStay665 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Please finish this soon! Pleeeeaaasssseeee!
Mistsus Lethal Bunny chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Bravo, man! I really like your story! Your writing can be pretty refreshing. Hey, thinking of continuing anytime soon? *nudgewink* Heh, anyway, you've done a great job! You've got a right to feel proud.