Reviews for Amy Rose's Big Butt Farting
guest chapter 1 . 6/19
Hello! This was funny! I just wish you could make fart stories as funny as these , but with tails. I want more fart stories, but especially tails. I want to read him do some disgusting farts. I want him to poop and crap nasty farts. I read tails farting problem, but I demmand MORE! I can't get enough! I just love yur stories!
Do 2 chapters left (after the end), please!
Do not forget about Amy Rose's thighs! They would be huge then!
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Seriously, the title of the story alone is enough to send me into fits of hysterical laughter.
fugvgyfkfifvsw chapter 44 . 8/5/2014
this would be funnier if it were Rouge instead of Amy
Guest chapter 108 . 7/5/2014
This isn't bad fanfiction. This is a brilliant subversive post-modernist critique of capitalism, and especially the effect of alienation on the psyche of the proletariat and the effect of opulence on the psyche of the bourgeoisie leading them to construct these frankly bizarre fetishes. Indeed, it reflects the darkness lurking inside us that capitalism has planted and has grown in class conflict. By showing us our own perversion, it makes us question what it means to be human within a capitalist system and whether we should fight against it, creating class consciousness among the proletariat. As such, it achieves its goals and does so quite skillfully.
Guest chapter 104 . 5/10/2014
HOOPADUPPA
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I get super hard from women's flatulence. Come at me bro
Austin chapter 122 . 4/6/2014
When did you continue this? I cant wait!
somer chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
it's funny, because, actually, you have 122 chpters. sorry form my bad english, i'm latin
Pura blaze chapter 122 . 1/27/2014
Amy rose can't catch a break can she? Good story keep it up
Guest chapter 121 . 1/23/2014
where the fuck did vegeta come from
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 120 . 1/17/2014
...Rosy the Rascal, is that you?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
118 chapters. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN CHAPTERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SonicSonic54321 chapter 115 . 12/31/2013
Blaze has a farting issue too?!
Man, these girls...