Reviews for Side Effects May Include
This. Was. Really. HOT. O.o
Damn chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
O_O Holy-shiz. O.o
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
WOW! O_O I freakin love this! A foursome is always the best thing when it comes to these four sexy boys and I think there needs to be more of these! Thanks for writing something this amazing so please write another one! Yay!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I. Loved. This.

Omg holy crap. Logan was awesome in this, geeze I melted.

GREAT JOB :D
BTRobsession chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i freaking loved it! it was HOT. D i really did enjoy this
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

I absoloutely LOVED it! It was amazingly written and so fun to read! I almost died of heat stroke cuz it was just that hot! *hugs, cookies, sunshine, and happiness* amazing job! :D
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awesome awesome awesome awesome! Hot. *drools*

Hey...can I get me some o' that there potion? ;)
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Holy crap...out of all the stories that you've written, this is one of my favorites!

Poor Logan at the beginning!

I'll be your Valentine!

Of course Carlos drinks the potion without thinking XD

But I'm glad that he, Kendall and James did!

The hotness that came because of it was almost too much to handle!

I don't know what I would do if I was Logan and saw them on the couch in their boxers touching each other...I would probably pass out from hotness XD

And then things only got hotter when Logan joined them!

You've written a lot of great sex scenes but this is definitely one of your hottest!

This fic just blew me away!

AMAZING job!
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I am a buffliping genius! You did it soo perfectly! Ya just made my day yay! If I have any more ideas I'll tell ya keep writing -
jakegirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Omg i love it! wow its just so sexii nd i love Four ways its like more fun hehehehe!_
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
omg! this was PERFECT! so good. the buildup was great and the end, of course, was fantastic :D.. and I LOVE The title :D
abandoneddd chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Excuse me while I go die.

This was just fantastic and so hot, holy shit.

I loved this so much!
fuzzybuzz21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was AWESOME! But im just wondering is there going to be a sequel showing if the boys find out that logan made that potion just for them? either way this was still amazing and i loved it!