Reviews for Hey Juliet
casey marian chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
its so good.
sakuraakamichelle chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
LOL at Eriol's declaration that he's the beast. Refreshing to see a funny Eriol once in a while. He's too serious every time!
sakuraakamichelle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I went squealing a little when Eriol said "My lady's calling". So COOL! And please Eriol-kun, do torture Syaoran a little more. (I'm evil.. Muahahaha!)
Awesomeninjas chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hi. I is reveiwing (: it was...Ahh...wonderful. I absolutely loved it (;
solana24 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I reckon that was a decent ending, and that the story could probably end there. the only thing left that you could do would be introduce a character who would severe the relationship and go from there.
FreelySimplyBeYou chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Hello there!I really love this songfic. of yours!Aww I wish you could continue this 1 but I think this is really AWESOMELY GREAT!

So I'm contented!I love your choice for the song!COOL! \m/

But I'd be delighted to read another upcoming songfics. from you! ;) Take care!
AznMistress chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
um...i like this story is good by here...XD.

other ideas...sry..i have none right now..if i do...ill message u...i guess? XD
AznMistress chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
awww hehehe!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Sakura-tiger? mustve been an old username of urs. _. i like this story...hehe...

p.s : Romantic Princess _...i nvr finished it thou...i rlly should...
jenniefan jennie chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
KyAaaaaaaa!amaiZziiiinggggggggg!I like it too much keep writing your ideas are so wonderfull!see ya take care
Eclipse du Coeur chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Cherry!

when i visited your profile, i was surprised to find out that you're the author of Hey juliet!:)smile! it was really good. haah! i love it. i've read it a long time ago. i'm sorry if i didn't review last time but here i am:) Keep it up..and here goes the saying..there's always a room for improvement.:)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Well, I haven't seen the anime or read the manga in a long time so I might not have the best suggestions but here it goes...

If you do continue this songfic then maybe you bring Meilin into the story and make her a threat between Syaoran and Sakura *shrugs*. I'm still thinking about other ideas so I'll PM you if I know. I've just wrote my first CCS one-shot called "His Reason" and that was really hard. Believe me!

Anyways, ttyyl!

-Kyra
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Hey! I'm sorry for taking awhile to read and review this second chapter! I've been pretty busy, so I haven't forgotten about you and your message:) Anyways, I think that this is a really good first FF. Maybe you can improve a bit on your description and dialogue but other then that it's awesome! Only, there's one thing that I don't understand. Can you read books in Drama? I'm just asking because we don't do that at my school so yeah... I love Eriol in this story. In the anime he is really mature and in this he is so immature! LOL. I love the teacher! She seems really cool ;) I also love Tomoyo in this because in the show she is as sweet as sugar and in the story she is all devious. I love all the personalities :) It was the perfect song choice and I just listened to it XD You're awesome! I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

Oh and by the way, I love your new pen name. See ya!

-Kyra
RiverLake chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
can i b ur romeo n can i b ur juliet

hahahah! awesome job )