Reviews for The Story of Tack
yapook chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
aw... I loved it. The style fits with the original story so well and it is a wonderful idea as to where the mysterious Tack came from. There really should be more stories for this movie, it's so under appreciated.
sampea chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I don't think it was bad at all...a bit 'Déja vu',but good!
LadyTraveler chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Yes! I noticed Thiefs' cameo, & it's about time something like this was written. I 3 that movie, thank you!
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is a great story! I like how you started it off on a similar note to the movie, and how you showed Tack's talent for shoe repair, even at an early age. It's kind of sad that no one has heard of this movie... I only recently got a legit copy of it; before then, we had a recording off of the television that wasn't very good, and was beginning to go bad from watching it too many times. It's great to know that my family isn't the only one who has known and loved 'The Thief and the Cobbler.'
Traditionally Animated chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well done! Nice inference of what may have happened to Tack's parents.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Lol I caught the thief's cameo!

Wow, it's about TIME this movie got on fan-fiction! I saw it on youtube (recobbled cut) and absolutely adored it!

Not bad for a one-shot, really. The ending was kind of sad, and I like how you made Papa Tack appear like his son (not talking). Very well done.
allen niichan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
thanks for the story. it was a surprise when i saw that someone had written a fanfic on this movie; it is old and barely anyone has heard of it. it be interesting to see more fanfics on this
Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Not bad, though there are some mistakes in the story but not bad . . .

I liked some of the word choice you use :)