Reviews for Seating Issues
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It's so kawaii I wanna cry xD it wasn't that ooc for sakuno but akaya being childish and flirty was way off! That doesn't mean I don't like it xD
AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
"Let's sit, my legs feel like jello right now. Jello with nerve endings. Jello in pain." XD
Kirihara tightened his grip on her and took her chin into his hand to face him. "Ne, Sakuno-chan? Are you still tongue tied?" he whispered closely.

Sakuno managed to let out a small yes.

"Heh, let me help you with that."

"Akaya-mmph!" Sakuno was cut off as soon as Kirihara's lips crashed into hers. Not that she complained when they pulled apart five minutes later. XD
BUT THE ENDING WAS WONDERFUL! 'Ah, how we've grown over the years.' That made me cry. Loved it!
wishxfull chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is so cute! 3 I was crazily fangirling while reading this... KiriSaku FTW! And I reread this like 10 times because of the adorableness. _ Kirihara Akaya SO FREAKING CUTE.
Honeybunny3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow! *sniff they grow up so fast *sniff
heisuke28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is soooo cute ! ;3
oooh akaya you're so adorable! I love this fic thank you for writing it xD
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Kyahhh _ Theyre so cutee! Loved a lot this fic! I might die from cuteness!
kkk Sakuno surely has Ryuuzakis Courage Jar XD Kirihara is soo cute here *-*
Niou-sempais advice? kkk Rikkai surely is the BEST!
shiko chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm a fan of KiriSaku! grrr! so cute!
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This story is so cute too me. They look so cute togther! PLease write more story about this couple!
happilyinsane13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
PURE. GENIUS. I honestly don't think the characters were OOC. I think Akaya would act that way with a girl he's known for years, even if he has a violent side. ANd cheeky, flirty Akaya? Brilliant.

Plus I though Sakuno had good progression. She was in character, but I would expect Sakuno to grow more in confidence with someone she knew and by the time she entered high school.

Thank you! Love it!
aaa chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
it was so funny!1

hope you write more about this couple! :)
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awwww, that is so cute! Akaya-kun, that is so like Sakuno-chan! Ah, gomen, I was thinking like the OC I was going to put in my fanfic... If my mom would let me on the computor! I don't wanna clean my room, dammit! Somedays I'm glad that I have my iPod touch... Even If the spellcheck gets on my nerves, correcting my japenese into random English words, or adding caps when I don't want them!

Anyway, the OOC made sense, in a way. Who wouldn't like Sakuno after knowing her for 10 years?
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Haha, I actually liked it!
Devoid Of Color chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hello I loved it! Not to many people like Sakuno and Akaya even if they do they almost never kiss its always holding hands or a peck...can you wright me one your so good at it!PLEASE!NYA!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was so CUTE!

I absolutely LOVE this couple! You captured Akaya's brat tendencies and Sakuno's innocence, and her inner courage. You wrote a fantastic one-shot. :)
dofu chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
asdfghjkl;' MY GOSH THIS IS JUST TOO SWEET. I swear cavities formed while reading this. Uwah, so cute *u*