Reviews for Regrets
TheTrulyBeautifulOne chapter 1 . 1/31
I do this all the time with my animals. They give great advice. I think you caught Ijori's character very well in this story. Although I doubt Gail Carson Levine would have had him use a swear word, even if it was used correctly. I can't complain though, since I didn't write it. Great job
MaraMania chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Yay! This is soooo good!
27lablover chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Lovely. It's really great writing!
Queens NY myhome chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You should continue this story right down instill they meet again.
needaprofile chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A great part to add to the story! Explains part of the story, and is really sweet. LOVE IT!
Yukiji chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome!
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
aw cute.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very nice! In my opinion we should have seen more of Ijori in "Fairest."
blisterkissed chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is cute!
Michaila chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Fairest. Fanfiction. I love it! Awesome awesome awesome! I totally get a glimpse into Ijori's mind. This is great. (to give you an idea of how much I love this book, I named my French horn Ijori.)
cupidsfavmortal chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
some one should right his pov of the book
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love it! There isn't nearly enough Fairest fanfics, and this satisfied my vmcravong for it entirely! Well done! You should do the moment where Uju tells Ijori that Aza is dead, but then he admits that Aza is alive because Ijori looked so devestated... I woul really love it!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great replication and portrayal of the relationship Ijori has with his puppy dog. Very believable elaboration on why exactly he initially bought into the ogre explanation for Aza's appearance and talents. You utilize the book, but it doesn't sound like a regurgitation. Really effective to view 'beautiful' Aza as just a black-haired Ivi. It's very easy to think this is how things went down between Aza getting thrown into prison and the prince heading to the Featherbed to try to find her.
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this. It's exactly how I imagined Ijori during Aza's absence.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very good. You captured him well.
Could you do the whole book in his POV?