Reviews for To Hell With Mistletoe because some things are to
haha, such fun. Love the silly. Thanks heaps for sharing
Resi chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
That was fantastic hahaha
mickey.mikayla chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I just stumbled upon this and it honest to god might be the greatest thing I've ever read. So thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Don't mind me, just dying from laughing to hard. Funniest Rizzles ever and on point!
LoveIsles chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You are so clever - I have read so many of these stories because I've been out of work and they have kept me sedated - I laughed out loud - the cats are trying to use my cell to call emergency interveners!
Brava!
MM-CB chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Dear authors, watch your backs. Jane's a cop who owns a gun, definitely knows how to use it, and most likely disapproves of not being allowed to cum just because there weren't enough words left. In the interest of avoiding potentially lethal gunshot wounds, I suggest you give Maura a little time to recover, then write another chapter or a sequel in which she goes down on Jane or does something else that'll make our favorite Detective curse even more than she usually does.

(The really important part of this review is, 'write another chapter or a sequel' ;-).
kiwi.girrrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
pure genius
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Lmmffao! That's hilarious
bay chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hahhahahah! I love the ending! Made me laugh really hard. Was geting into the food part, then I'm like 'What?!' brilliant writing.
AoifeRose chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very Good. Made me laugh! Especially the bit about Angie's accent!
darkangel-silvermoon chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i'm crying right now...MORE! this was a . awesome inventiveness. i think i heart you.
FrequentMistakeMaker chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
lmao! Blurring the lines between reality, fiction, & fiction about fiction is genius!
iiman chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was so hilarious. I really liked that. Good job
Rae D. Magdon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This made me laugh and spit water out my nose with laughter while I was laughing, so thanks a lot. XP Absolutely dripping with sarcasm.
calirush chapter 1 . 11/28/2010