Reviews for Cops and Ninjas
princessebee chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Loved this story. More awesome awesomeness. Just, really enjoyed. I think maaaaybe I would've liked it better if he were really just a normal guy and not a BNC as well, but still... it's a great story. I love the way you think about the guys and their world.
raph j chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
i really enjoyed that!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh wow. This was awesome. And I'm glad Splinter got to say his bit and convince North he wasn't evil. Anyways, awesome job!
-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Oh wow. That is really something. Again, I don't have the history so I have no clue what is going on but it seems bad. Oh wow. How the heck did that happen?! Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
This sorta reminds me of the story "The cop and the kid". Unfortunately, I can't remember who it was by but it keeps popping into my head. Anyways, I love the four guys talking with North and wow. I don't really know the story line of the turtles and stuff to know what the battle champion is but it sounds important. Anyways, awesome job!
-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh my gosh. 'Mike' is like Batman in the last section and this is seriously awesome! I loved the question of morals and stuff as well. And whew. I thought North was going to have to arrest him. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome! I love the interaction. The only thing was, when did we learn what the name of the cop was? In the narration he was suddenly called North but I didn't see him introducing himself. Anyways, I look forward to reading more.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
The dialogue between North and Splinter was very touching. _
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Aw, this is awesome!

Love it, think I'll have to fav it!
Peechy-Keen chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
*runs in for a quick read and review* Busy! Busy! Busy! But I WILL make time for a good story. ;)

Aw, bravo! I loved it. The ending was most satisfactory. *nods* Poor Splinter-san. *grave face* I imagine it isn't easy letting go of his sons like that and settling for a life of waiting.

Also, I'm glad you didn't delve into a whole fic about Mikey being human. I tend to not like the 'Turtles become humans' fics. Thank you for sparing me. ;D

Anyway, I loved your OC oh-so-much, which is awesome, because I don't usually like OCs unless they're very well-written. Kudos!

God Bless,

Peechy
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
AW! That's so awesome! *U* Loved this! Gosh, the part with Master Splinter makes so much sense! *U* He was so in character, too, and I LOVED the understanding and respect between him and North! *U* Rock on!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
AWESOME! *U* Can't wait for more! This is so amazing! *U* Rock on!
AlyCat3 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
I really like this it was fun, please tell me theres going to be a sequal
Linzerj chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
I liked this story, great job on it! One question bugs me, though - how did Mikey get 'humanized' anyway?

Anyway, I highly enjoyed reading your story! :)
MillionDollarNinja chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
YAY! loved this! I'm happy Nothie could get that off his chest and Master Splintre always as wise and AWESOME as ever! can't wait for the next update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »