Reviews for After the Storm
kctheartist chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
that was cute.
JadziaVu chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nearly human...and then it slips away, just like I like him. You almost want to sympathize with the poor thing. Our Harley's are vastly different, but that is what I like about the story; yours is a much more 'traditional' depiction of her, the way she was originally created, and you do it so well! Job well done:)
deedeequinn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
very in character in my opinion, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I absolutely love this! Harley and Joker's crazy relationship is just so awesome to me. I don't know why I love it so much! You've captured Mistah J and Harley so well in just one chapter! XD
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Adorable, creepy, and awesome!

Saoirse
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hehehehe D

Nice, very nice.

Joker's like a little kid. If you leave him alone he'll get bored at become angry at you for leaving him alone when you come back.

Then ending was nice. I like fireworks. D
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I LOVE THIS SO!

Joker and Harley romance XD Their so cute, and Joker cracks me up, great fic faves
Clover Swan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
awwwweeeee! cute!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Gorgeous. Beautiful. Stunning.

All words I can use to describe this incredible one-shot. The ending line was simply fantastic, and the Joker was wonderfully in character. This was a joy to read. Thanks for writing it.
Scram chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was great... Mista J was perfect! Good job.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Eeep! I hope that this isn't

where Puddin' ties Harley to

a rocket and sends poor Harley-girl

careening across the city.:(

But no matter what he does he

still loves Harley!He won't ever get

away from that little .
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
aww that was so sweet! was so looking forward to reading this when i relalised you'd uploaded something new and it didn't disappoint! lovely story and great job!