Reviews for Lyrics and Magic
Nancynhac chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Okay, Sirius, you're the first victim of a review by yours truly. :)

Interesting mix of songs and artists you have there. I've even heard of a few!

#1 through 3. Meh. Okay.

#4. I laughed out loud at that. "For the children," probably one of the most overused talking points in the political arena, finally gets put in its proper place.

#5 Thank you for acknowledging that "the gift" is just that. Someone who's been around as long as Balthazar has should understand that there's more to life than the physical realm.

#6 I don't like Whitney Houston's diva attitute, but I liked Dolly Parton's (original) version of the song. This and the following bit are complements to another of your fics, I see.

#8 Eh, I don't buy it. Sorry. He may feel some guilt, but he knows he had no choice. I can't see him hating himself for doing what he had to do.

#9 This was something I wish had been in the movie, or even in Ponti's book.

#10 I still have trouble believing that Dave actually loves Becky at this point, but maybe that's just me.

Overall, not bad. It's still a little weak grammatically, but it's quite readable. It also tells the reader a little bit more about the author, which is a nice touch.
Kaytori chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was great, but i gotta admit that santa one annoys me cause I really want to know exactly what Dave's planning and what happens with the kids.

And for the children, nice one Dave, children are one of Balthazar three weakness, the other two been Veronica and the apprentice himself.

You put another plot bunny in my head D m3 it!

Hail to princess Aurora, was my fave though.

Hope NanowriMo is going well.

Ps. take a good look at the second line of Santa Claus
Jaselin chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
These are good, I love number 4.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Trans-siberian orchestra awesome (I am listening to them right now "Mad Russian Christmas")

Anyways, these were cute and very much enjoyed. Glad you liked mine :-)

I liked yours as well.