Reviews for The Couch
gekko62 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
such a cute little story... made me gow awww... :-)
loved it...
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Omg i love this! Soo sweet! 33 Your writing is incredible:)) Such a creative idea. If you could do more of this type of fic with different objects that would be awesome! :D
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
AHHHH I LOVE THIS. I'd never read it before now. No idea why. Another perfect exercise in Neal sickfic, with bonus Super Extra Protective Peter Snuggles. Please never stop writing WC, especially sickfic ;)
DannieGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very sweet, and it plays in on the whole Neal is really younger then he says he is. Liked it a lot.
MaybeTomorrowI'llFly chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww, that was adorable! Poor neal, but that was just an amazing story!

Nice job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
River P chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Sooo cute! I loved this!
CD1996 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Howdy! Found my way over here by way of one of the LJ Communities; wanted to be sure I let you know I'd stopped to read!

I was intrigued by this little one-shot idea; it's a nice investigation into the inner-most workings of the character's more vulnerable persona - I like those. And I'm shameless for good H/C. The details were wonderful, right down to the jingling of Satchmo's collar. Wonderful elements. Loved that! (On an editing note, your tenses to switch around from past to present quite a bit - have you had this beta'd? I'd be happy to go over it with you; I love the story.)

Still behind (back in Season 2, but grateful for Netflix!), I've been eaten alive by this fandom in the past three weeks; I'm hesitant to dig too far into fic that doesn't tell me what spoilers lie within. But, I think I'll be taking a gander at some of your others!

Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So s.w.e.e.t.! *feels warm and fuzzy inside*

And I get why Neal would refer to it as "our couch" later on, and most of all, why he loves that couch and everything it stands for so much, just like Peter and El and Satchmo obviously do as well.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Supeer cute!
Sholio chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is very sweet. :) Poor Neal!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011