Reviews for The Start of a Beautiful Friendship Part 2
mskaityw chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very very sweet. And funny. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
very sweet- I always loved Allan's character!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww I love it!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
A-hah! Found it! You mentioned you wrote a story about Allan swallowing the black stuff and I was intrigued. This... this was utterly brilliant. Djaq and Allan fascinate me for some reason, mostly because they're the unlikeliest duo I can imagine (a Saracen girl and an English thief *melts*), and this story was in character and hilarious and touching and sweet and different sorts of wonderful and it made me feel all kinds of fluffy things.

Thanks for sharing.

~Jammeke

ps: now I desperately want to see pink rabbits flying at Much!
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story brought out so many emotions. I am actually a little disappointed that something like this wasn't in the real series. It would've been amazing. Really loved it!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

I really, really like this.
DreamersScape chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Well, not to be repetitive, but I really loved this little oneshot too! Particularly since it was chock full of Allan and Djaq interaction. Pretty much, I enjoyed all of their conversation, but this part would be my favorite:

'"Are you really a girl?"

"Maybe."

"Well, obviously that's a yes, then."

"Fine then, yes."

"So I wasn't imagining it. Was I not imagining the fluffy pink rabbits flying at Much, either?"'

Haha :)

Aww, I like that Allan is quippy and yet still shows his good heart underneath with his sincere gratitude, he is just great :)

Oh yes, and Much with his fasting and territorial kitchen-feelings? Awesome!