Reviews for The Start of a Beautiful Friendship Part 2
mskaityw chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very very sweet. And funny. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
very sweet- I always loved Allan's character!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww I love it!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
A-hah! Found it! You mentioned you wrote a story about Allan swallowing the black stuff and I was intrigued. This... this was utterly brilliant. Djaq and Allan fascinate me for some reason, mostly because they're the unlikeliest duo I can imagine (a Saracen girl and an English thief *melts*), and this story was in character and hilarious and touching and sweet and different sorts of wonderful and it made me feel all kinds of fluffy things.

Thanks for sharing.

Jammeke

ps: now I desperately want to see pink rabbits flying at Much!
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story brought out so many emotions. I am actually a little disappointed that something like this wasn't in the real series. It would've been amazing. Really loved it!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

I really, really like this.
DreamersScape chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Well, not to be repetitive, but I really loved this little oneshot too! Particularly since it was chock full of Allan and Djaq interaction. Pretty much, I enjoyed all of their conversation, but this part would be my favorite:

'"Are you really a girl?"

"Maybe."

"Well, obviously that's a yes, then."

"Fine then, yes."

"So I wasn't imagining it. Was I not imagining the fluffy pink rabbits flying at Much, either?"'

Haha :)

Aww, I like that Allan is quippy and yet still shows his good heart underneath with his sincere gratitude, he is just great :)

Oh yes, and Much with his fasting and territorial kitchen-feelings? Awesome!