Reviews for All for the Firewhiskey
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
It sounds like Sam is enjoying the idea of magic.

Dean seems to enjoy Dobby's food.

Anymore chapters?!
Please Update Soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Lol for Dean's final question.

Are 2005!Winchesters really being held for 'ransom'?

I wonder if Dobby had gotten firewhiskey for Dean (with his sandwich).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh that was an interesting first meeting.

Did Dumbledore hope to use Adult!Winchesters to recall where they and John were in 1993?
Tandrele chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Love, love, love! As I was reading I was laughing up a storm at Dean's antics! Can't wait to see what's next and I really hop you continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
cool keep going
Mariel chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Only Dumbledore can kidnapped you and give you cookies to sleep!

You can to update please, doesn't matters if there's not plot, the reactions of the boys to Hogwarts are amazing. You have to keep writing.
Astrella Kurosaki chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
This is indeed interesting.

I love how Dean's comment on things...

And Sam's too, even if it's a little bit cute.

Hold on. I never said the Winchesters are cute before. ._.
Satyra J chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I really like this story its so creative and well written I do hope you continue writing it!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
God damn I hope you update this sometime soon!

The narration is tinged with Winchestery goodness. Hot damn, but that's freaking awesome. You could have used a more objective, impersonal narrator voice and it would have been awesome still, but the intermittent, snarky turns of phrase are so Dean!

Delicious, please write more!

Rosie
bartlebead chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
i am loving this. I dont generally read xovers, but this is great. Great senseof humour!
bartlebead chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
this is a riot.
bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
this is pretty hysterical! I like the way you spoof everyone, and you write well too!
LucidKren chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
:D This is interesting so far. I look forward to reading more.
FireKumori mage chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
hmm, very interesting. Good job with the characterization, you're spot on! Now Sam and Dean have to have an argument with angst and bitchy Sam (love) and it'll be complete.
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
*snuggles in with Dean* ;D Can't wait for the next chapter! XD There's going to be CHAOS. Sooner or later.