Reviews for The Laws of Motion
naughtykittyme0 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
UPdate!
Solaire19 chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
I would love to see more of this!

If you're willing, of course :D
Yokiryuu chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
It's interesting and I really wanna know what is gonna happen next-
Colorful-Crap chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
it's awesome, keep up the good work
StarBlazeFire chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Hiya! Im new to fanfiction, but just kinda leapt into the stories XD but only Bleach, really, haven't explored much else. But anyways, i LOVE this story! Something about the depth of the characters is really nice, and ... well i could go on and on and on about how awesome it is, but what i really wanted to say was PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! Im not totally sure how long it takes for stories to be updated (weekly? monthly? oh god i hope not) but i really hope next chappy is coming soon! I'm dying for this XD love it

Raven
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Good very good! *rubs hands together evilly*
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
... I really can't stand Aizen unless he's a good guy you know? Lol well I love this fan-fic so far and I can't wait to read more!
Lioange chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Welcome back! Your story rocks!shinji dont wanna help, shiro wanna help and Ulqui too... i'm sure they will win! I'm happy that you continue this story... you're really good!
shadowX101 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
aizen and grimmjow?...omg eeewwwwww! at least thats what im assuming...cant wait for the next chapter! D
Mayuzu chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I trully enjoy your fic. I just hope that maybe Aizen will have the hot on Ichi so Grimm have to fight to get Ichi. Poor Ichi. Oh, I love the over protective Shiro here.
caribou.and.cake chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Oh, I like!

I'm curious as to what happened "that night" before Grimm left, but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea...

Oh, and also I'm excited to find out what will happen with Aizen and Grimmjow and Ichigo. :)

Hope to read more soon.
babyluw chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I really like this, been really hooked on AU lately... Shiro as Ichi's cousin was something new for me, and I kinda like him in that role. And how he's all protective of Ichi, really reminds me of the Shiro Zan fusion we saw not so long ago.

Hoped you had a good X-Mas and New Years!
shadowX101 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
this story is really really interesting...] i cant wait for the next chapter! D
Lioange chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I loooooooovvvvveeeeee your story! It's different, original, with good description and lot of emotion! Good job and see you next chapter!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 4 . 12/28/2010