Reviews for Irony
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That was, um... Dark.
Amaryllis chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
How would she know about hanging?
Sad story.
If this was me, I'd make Rapunzel a sun spirit and she would have met Jack(ROTG) and lived happily ever after in a world of love with him.
The End.
I know, soppy, but I couldn't deny Rapunzel of the happy ending she deserves.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
It was so cool how they both died!
enog mi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Much more realistic then the typical overly happy ending crap disney gives us nowadays. good job
RayRayofCali chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Dark. But I love it!
Tangledsawesome chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was amazing. Depressing but happy-ish at the end:) she was with Eugene :) but they were dead :(((
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hi!

OMG! This is sad! :'(

but i like that she gets to be with him in the end! Though, it was still sad! Very sad! :(

~ Anitoon3
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You killed them both and to add insult to injury, you spelled his name wrong! It's Fitzherbert, not Fitzherald. Shame on you. No cookie.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is so sad! Disney would get a lot of stick if they put this in the actual movie...

Keep Writing!
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
what if she cried and that magic tear fell on his cheek and then she hanged herself before it took effect? now THAT is irony! i love this story. T_T at least their together now...
steelneena chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
well... that sucks
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
that is so sad! I read the line when Rapunzel says, "and I have stolen his fate" and I was like, "what?" and the she tied the noose and I was like, "OMG!" :( interesting turn of fate, if it was written by shakspere instead of disney it probably have ended up like that...
believe-you-can chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Dark. That's all I have to say. Good, but dark.
shatteredreality chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Mostly well written but it would've been better if you had Rapunzel consider her parents and Pascal before committing suicide or at least kill off Pascal and/or come up with some way to get rid of the parents. Rapunzel's decision in this story was a little to quick and rash for my taste.
skye.gazer chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The drama!

It was intense!

Rapunzel! Just use your magical teardrop powers! It would be interesting if a Disney movie ended like that. The "healing teardrop" is becoming very unoriginal.

Once again, a very nice story.