Reviews for Ooh La La
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Go Spock, for taking the initiative! I think Kirk enjoyed it too. :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh that was hot ! Thanks a lot
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
WOW! ** Is it getting warmer here or is just me? It was sooooo hot! Thank you so much for sharing! Love this couple.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh very yum!

I giggled at the thought of a Vulcan touch club - they are very much like the Japanese aren't they? So much tradition keeping almost all emotion from the surface.

The solution of course, is to have an outlet just as extreme. Course - since we're human, the Japanese just decided to take pride in their dedications of the flesh.

*shakes head* Their fetishes are so bizarre.

I really love the detail and the way you convey lust and impatience. Spock's POV for all those heady moments are fantastic - for example the tactile pleasure of erection and tight jeans.

Thank you for the smut!
Iwatoke chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh my gosh! I loved it! I wish it was longer though! I'll definitely be looking into more of your stories. :)
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
well that was yummy! lol. you had a good idea for a one shot like that. i liked it. just enough lemony goodness and heat to keep you fully entertained. the only thing i would work on is sentence fluidity. some parts are a bit rough. nothing to be worried about because it doesn't hinder the story that bad, but if your looking to be the best you can, think more flowing water and less sand. almost there, but not quite. _

loved it! keep writing!
Writer with a Pearl Earring chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yes! Brilliant story, would love to see more chapters. Never imagined Vulcans being primal and sexual but it just fits.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice and yummy.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Fantastic one shot. Very hot, especially because it was Spock that was hot and bothered. Plus who would have thought of the Vulcans having such a club. So risque.
Leoniealastair chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was fun!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ooohhh, I love it when Spock is the instigator. Hot and very nicely done!
Angel Baby1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'm not sure I can express coherently how much I adore you for this fic. FINALLY, someone writes a story wherein *Spock* is the one who craves, without Pon Farr making him. Ooo, it's so perfect! Their desperation, their need for each other, the existence of Vulcan sex clubs: all of it, PERFECT. Is it hard, living with so much WIN in your brain?

If you need me, I'll be right here, worshiping at your toes.

*heart**heart**heart*