Reviews for Adventures in Grocery Shopping
Adriana chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was amazing! Mostly because I love SPN and also the baby had the same name as me!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
They was giving them a hard time in that store lol.
varixia chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
-u-! Perfect!
samantha winchester-padalecki chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
while reading this i thought aboit if sam put dean and peanut in the corner
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Cool nice
breezychick12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
AWWW! I love this sooo much. It's so cute. I was never one for wincest, but i think i'm starting to give it more thought :) Sam and Dean make awesome parents. Keep up the good work!
XSmexyKittenX chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I Loved Reading Fairytales are for Princes and Dreams Do Come True Can't Wait For The Sequel Keep Up The Great Work :D
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hey Sary!

Sorry this is a little late :( but I totally enjoyed this one-shot! It was very funny to see Tristan on sugar-high and Dean's realization that his son does not need so much sugar.

I think you wrote Tristan's behavior perfectly for what we all would expect and I've gotta admit that I felt pretty bad for Sam when Adri was crying in the store and he just wanted to get done... I could picture his embarrassment. Good thing Dean learned his lesson!

BTW, I SO can't wait for that sequel! I'm so excited! :)
cooollll chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
loved this one cute story all the way i wonder where you got your idea from lol keep em coming!love Di
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved this story.

Thank you.
tellytha chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yay! you are alive I got worried. I love this story it is so cute. can't wait to read your next story. hope it comes soon. hugs and kisses!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OMG... .LOL I LOVE IT AWWWE DADDY DEAN IS SUCH AWEOSME FATHER.. LOL AND SOO SWEET LOVE THEM... O,O

YOU AWESOME...
fungirl33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it! Greatest one-shot ever! That was some trip to the grocery store...it sure did't sound easy for those two!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
yay got aother story

will wait for the sequel
bia1007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww, what a wonderful surprise to find your story this morning, love this little family so much and so enjoyed their shopping trip, it sure was an adventure. Can’t tell how much I’m looking forward to your Fairytales sequel! Thank you!