Reviews for Color Me Insane
hannahginny chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
cute
Hope-W chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
very cute! Roxie and Lorcan is my fav ng couple.
Shattered Visibility chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Pearl, you may have just converted me to another Lorcan pairing! The chemistry between them is very enticing! Great job!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very good though I agree about the pairing. Lorcan goes to Lucy, always.

Anyways, in my mind, if they had crashed and she still liked him that would have made the story stronger.

Anyways, another good one and I love that Roxane is vetically challenged.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I prefer LilyLorcan but this was cute :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I liked this! I like your version of Roxanne- she's spunky! (Ah, bad adjetive but it's the only thing that I can think of that would fit.) I also find it interesting that she doesn't like to fly. Her mom is Angelina Johnson, for Pete's sake! She was a Quidditch captin and her dad played for Gryffindor.

This was cute and I liked Lorcan in this fic too. Great job, again.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Well, I said Awwww... I loved the plot line of it, it was light and fluffy and very, very sweet. I think you could use less He said, she said's. The story is understandable without them. But really, that's such a small thing. I loved the line, "I'm not your personal pinata!" It made me smile.

Great job all around!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Yay for holiday fluff! :)
sidex chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i like the ending line XD i've never read this pairing before, and i'm not that much of a fan of second-gen, but this was great!
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is adorable! I love the way the story progresses, from teasing to somewhat serious - but not really. RoxanneLorcan is actually one of the next!gen pairings I like, along with LysanderLucy. Roxanne's voice is great; her characterization is different from what I've read: not rebellious or particularly brave, but strong in her own way.

It's a bit rushed in the end for my taste. I think it's because he just automatically kisses her without any build-up. Oh well, it was still nice to read.

And I have to say I love Lorcan's characterization. He's impossibly mischievous, but with enough seriousness. All in all, a great fic. :)
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww, that was cute! I've never read a Roxanne/Lorcan story before (in fact, I don't think I've read a Roxanne-centered piece before), but I really like the way you've characterized both of them. I especially liked how Roxie was a goodie-two-shoes and Lorcan totally knew she wouldn't do magic outside of school. That was funny. Nice work!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really enjoyed this. It is cute and sweet and funny all at once, and I love the dialgue between Lorcan and Roxie. Good stuff!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was a really interesting story. I don't know much about next-gen, but I really enjoyed this. I laughed when her mother caught her. Wonderful:)

Ariana
whippetgurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yeah, okay. Your fanfic is officially the best I've ever read.

The endings are always so funny and cute at the same time! I loved the "I'm not your personal piƱata" line haha.

The stories you write from HP are always relovent enough to the real story, but also sufficiently unique; they're definitely YOUR writing, if you know what I'm saying. :)

I think the attention getter could use a little work. Maybe add a little context (like, do people make fun of her height? Something along those lines).

Overall, this is - once again - an awesome fanfic! 3
Mercedez chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
AWWWWW! That was a CUTE story! Please make some more!