Reviews for Comfort
Zenjurou chapter 1 . 1/16
aw, no its too short. but really good. GJ.
D chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
aquaticsirens chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow this was fun to read, i didnt realise that fanfic even existed for MF and this is both fun, sexy and a bit sad.
never thought of this as a couple, kinda imagined dylan and mitchell more so first. but dylan is sah sexy !

keep it up
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Love it! You kept him in character to well and I'd love to read more.
Silverhand9028 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Graphic much?
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
The first Modern Family fanfic I read and it's slash. Not even Mitch/Cam. Typical me. Oh well. It's still a good read
PolkadotPaint chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I came to FF today with the singular purpose of finding a Dylan/Phil slash. I love it! I know it! No, you are not the only one who thought it.

There's really not a lot of opportunity for non-canon slash on Modern Family so this pairing kind of sticks out.

I can't believe no one else has written some. I think I'm going to, though.
Brookii chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I don't know. It's just kind of... weird. Dylan and Phil?

There is a huge age difference. It's not about them being gay, it's just that the age thing. And very unrealistic. But it was very good, congrats!
BrunoTheWolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOL. I was thinking about Dylan/Phil during that one episode.
Zainab chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I was actually hoping to find a fanfic about Cam & Mitchell when they were younger or when they first met but this is good too!

notsotragic chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
omg, someone wrote Phil/Dylan fic. [jazzhands] i think you're my new hero! haha.
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh I totally saw that too whole I was watching! D

They definitely HAD something going on!
timedowls chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm really glad someone wrote this! And I would love to see some more. The first thing I did after I saw that episode was try to write some myself; but my writing is amateur at best and very repetitive.