Reviews for Shiv Shank
FanOfFairyTail chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Fiction sympa, se serai cool une mise à jour.
jul244 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Wow, this story is amaz
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
After finishing off season one of Dexter the first thing I did was look for Brian fanfiction! In so upset he died, but I'm happy to hear he lives in the novels. I really enjoyed reading Brian and Dexter's interaction in your story. It's so great! I wish there was more out there about their relationship, there's so much potential. I think you kept a consistent voice throughout the chapters too, so good job and thanks for the entertaining read!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
ASDFGHJKL;' NO! I NEED MORE!
vampirepixie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Amazing a fab story you have an incredible sense of Dexter and Brian. Very vivid dont give up keep writing your a talented author. Have a great holiday :)
britt4x4 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
This is really good.

Honest.

Makes me want even more, even though it hasn't been updated for almost a whole year. Still, I can try by letting you know how you're slowly torturing me by not updating :(
VampirePrinssess chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Shadow- I really like it
Isy me too, please continue
PapukaDex chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next.
design101 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Please update soon-ish!
107602 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I really hope you continue this story because it is great. :)
Starkit chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Delectable. Loved it. Now that you've heightened by intrigue, please do continue lest my Need for this story grow too strong and a consume a lesser one instead of the real prize.
Anyway, very intriguing plot. I'd love to see where this goes.
Drowzsy chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I really like the way this story is going so far. Season 1 is by far my favourite, and I always wondered what would happen if things have turned out differently. Your characterization is spot-on, and I love the alliteration. Brian and Dexter's interaction is fun to read. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
TreeKangaroo chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE YOU. THIS IS FANTASTIC.
WrittinInStone chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Very glad to see you've updated. This chapter is very well written.

Great job.