Reviews for Shiv Shank
Kaleyfan2013 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
This story is amazing, I always thought that Brian shouldn't have been killed off so easily. The first season was by far the best out of all of them. Please keep going on this story.
FanOfFairyTail chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Fiction sympa, se serai cool une mise à jour.
jul244 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Wow, this story is amaz
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
After finishing off season one of Dexter the first thing I did was look for Brian fanfiction! In so upset he died, but I'm happy to hear he lives in the novels. I really enjoyed reading Brian and Dexter's interaction in your story. It's so great! I wish there was more out there about their relationship, there's so much potential. I think you kept a consistent voice throughout the chapters too, so good job and thanks for the entertaining read!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
ASDFGHJKL;' NO! I NEED MORE!
vampirepixie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Amazing a fab story you have an incredible sense of Dexter and Brian. Very vivid dont give up keep writing your a talented author. Have a great holiday :)
britt4x4 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
This is really good.

Honest.

Makes me want even more, even though it hasn't been updated for almost a whole year. Still, I can try by letting you know how you're slowly torturing me by not updating :(
VampirePrinssess chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Shadow- I really like it
Isy me too, please continue
PapukaDex chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next.
design101 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Please update soon-ish!
107602 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I really hope you continue this story because it is great. :)
Starkit chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Delectable. Loved it. Now that you've heightened by intrigue, please do continue lest my Need for this story grow too strong and a consume a lesser one instead of the real prize.
Anyway, very intriguing plot. I'd love to see where this goes.
Drowzsy chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I really like the way this story is going so far. Season 1 is by far my favourite, and I always wondered what would happen if things have turned out differently. Your characterization is spot-on, and I love the alliteration. Brian and Dexter's interaction is fun to read. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
TreeKangaroo chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE YOU. THIS IS FANTASTIC.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »