Reviews for Bicurious For You
maddie hess chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
you have got to be the worst writer ever!
The Tabby Kitteh chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
2 lazy 2 sign in. LOL this was very funny, why femslashes turn me on and I don't find girls very attractive... I have NO idea lol. Anyways I had been/still am bicurious about a pretty girl named Caroline. I used to be attracted to girls, not so much anymore but I am still bicurious. We sexted once after I had read ton of femslash so I'd already been turned on. I did happen to like it, so here is my Paradody of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song.

"I sexted a chick and I liked it, that pic she'd sent me on my phone... MEOW *claw air like kitty cat* HOT, hot!"
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I don't think I've laughed this much with a story in a long time. Drunk Lilly was cute and hilarious! Although I do like Oliver, I don't like him paired up with either of my girls. As such I felt bad for him in the end when it turned from a Loliver to a Liley. Not that I mind but still. ;) Great job with the story!
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ok, though the whole bit with 'GOD' in it sucked it up somewhat as I believe that if there is 'A' God SHE won't give a crap lol!
A GUY WHO ENJOYS LESBIAN SEX chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
THIS STORY IS HOT. I HOPE THERE'S MORE. FUCK. COME ON. AND ALSO TO OLIVER, YOU DOUCHE. YOU SHOULD BE SAYING 'HELLS YES' WHEN YOU SEE HOT BEST FRIENDS MAKING OUT.
intheparrotsbeak chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved it. haha, and I liked your little joke there too. I laughed when she did the Taylor Swift "Mean" thing. Totally something a drunk Lilly would do. (:
dcjp chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
oh my gosh, that was hilarious! and hot :) drunk Lilly was too awesome, and I totally would have done that to Miley too, haha! all of it was just awesome - the dialogue, the situation...I feel slightly bad for Oliver, but Lilly said it best, Miley's fucking sexy (and irresistible). I hope you continue to write Liley's :) welcome to the better side :)
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story, Made Of Ossum : ) I liked how you developed things slowly between Miley and Lily at the club which led into the kiss. Lol, Drunk Lily was a laugh a mile a minute, nice job with the characterisation. The emotions you expressed on Miley's part during and after the kiss were spot-on concerning her image as Hannah Montana. I liked the ending, I think a follow-up to this oneshot might be in order to round everything up. Well done, major props.
PipTheTerrible chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
\o/

Win.

Love this story. The hard work paid off :)

Love the second disclaimer too, by the way. Very informative and thorough :P
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked it :) Felt kinda bad for Oliver though, but then again...nothing is better than Liley :)
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It wasn't shit! It was fucking HILARIOUS I wanna do bad things to Miley Haha Lilly is the best drunk ever really EPIC.
themarchgirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is BRILLIANT. I love it. :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Well written idea, heh a drunk Lilly is a very amussing character.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Only-for-you-910 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was totally cute, and really funny! Good job, I would have loved to received a story this good for my birthday:)
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
LOLOLOL THIS FIC. GOOD THING YOU FINISHED IT - I WASN'T LETTING YOU PESTER ME FOR A FREAKIN' MONTH AND THEN JUST DELETE IT. xD

But it's so awesome, really. :DD and Lilly just would end up getting drunk, because she's so lonely and helpless without her Ollipop /gag/ and end up kissing Miley, AND IT WOULD TURN INTO HARDCORE SEMI-SEXYTIMES. Which is hot, and I don't even like Liley, what. xD

LOL AND THIS MAKES ME LAUGH, REALLY: "I mean, she had a wig on, so I couldn't bury them in her hair, and she wasn't a guy, so her...chest was out of the question, too."

THAT IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE. BEWB TOUCHING WOULD'VE BEEN OKAY, HDU. xD

LOL, THIS TOO: "God, Lilly, let's go," I said fervently.

"No, I meant here," she clarified. "Right now."

NOMNOMNOM. Lol just kidding. I need to go to bed, good lord. BUT LOL THIS FIC, IT MAKES ME HAPPY, YET I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ENJOYING IT TOO MUCH. WHATEVER. I PRACTICALLY CO-WROTE THIS SHIT, YOU WHORE, IT MUST BE ENJOYABLE.

..anyways. this fic is amazing, as I've said before. I THINK. xD if I haven't, then, I'm saying it now. WHATEVER. IT'S FOREVER GOING TO BE ON MY FAVES, EVEN IF WE GET INTO A MAJOR BITCHFIGHT AND NEVER SPEAK AGAIN. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEY, EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU.

lol just kidding. sorta. :'D